whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I'm sure you have some pics of that brute Kubota of yours handling some real nasty lodgepole pines out on the back 40. lol
Yeah. What's up with the kubota? It's currently leading my list of tractor selection but I got no clue what I'm doing. What model is that and do you like it? What brand grapple and no winchy on the back?

Yeah. What's up with the kubota? It's currently leading my list of tractor selection but I got no clue what I'm doing. What model is that and do you like it? What brand grapple and no winchy on the back?
Get a all wheel steer skid loader with foam filled tires. They will pickup a crap load more weight.

With farmi winch and backhoe maybe pushing 50 g's. Bobcat all wheel steer (700?) is 70 grand before attachments. Not feeling it.

All I'm saying is for me, I'd rather do the wood thing in house, with paid for, more versatile equipment. Might take a little longer, but whatever. I wish I was busy enough to stress over an extra hour or two here and there. But again, what do I know! View attachment 364430View attachment 364431

I'd still like to see how you got those pieces in there standing straight up like that. Tricky.

A 50 hp tractor ain't **** for power. My cat 236 has a 61 hp engine and when I get my forest head in a couple years I will be getting a 80-100 hp skid loader. A cat 299d will pickup over 5k lbs.

You mean like this one ??
uvuzured.jpg

Straight in straight out , and you never turn hard you skid to the work literally , **** I can run my tire machine and leave it looking like I was never there

Latest posts

Back