whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made lunch ..... Scooby doo style left the knife and salt and pepper shakers for scale LOL with all the toothpicks in that wedge you are leading us to believe your going to share that!
aseredah.jpg
Dave's not here,,,
Dave's not here,,,
Dave's not here,,,

Are you required to do a daily pre trip truck inspection? Good think DOT didn't show up.
Yes we do a daily inspection but no we don't crawl under the trucks and check brakes daily... I drove that truck Wednesday and it had great brakes so no it didn't go out of adjustment since then cause Thursday was a rain day and it didn't leave the yard Friday I think dude was driving like a dbag

Yes we do a daily inspection but no we don't crawl under the trucks and check brakes daily... I drove that truck Wednesday and it had great brakes so no it didn't go out of adjustment since then cause Thursday was a rain day and it didn't leave the yard Friday I think dude was driving like a dbag

Well if he signed off on the pre trip and didn't report bad brakes, then it is the driver's fault. Harsh reality of life.

Worked in my son's dresser I am building for him at the new house. Then washed my enclosed trailer and two pickup trucks cause they were filly dirty. When it cools down a bit in the top of the garage I am gonna do some more work on his dresser.

That thing looked huge for a second.. then I realized it was over a doll house. Lol
Haha it wasn't that huge of a trunk but it had a massive crown wouldn't have been bad but I only had a 10 foot wide lz
Well if he signed off on the pre trip and didn't report bad brakes, then it is the driver's fault. Harsh reality of life.
The brakes wernt bad, it was a failure, dbag driving, or not paying attention truck has air brakes so I don't see a failure being the cause

I can usually tell right off if I guy has any sort of clue when it comes to driving. It usually seems like the truck is driving them, rather than the other way around. Do they seem aware of the weight, or do they drive it like a sports car? Hell, I've had some guys (too many, really. lol) that couldn't handle my 88 one ton empty. Seemed like I was riding in a runaway semi totally freighted.

Christ, my one ton tows my 6850 pound 250 just fine... without trailer brakes. ****ing *****!!:laugh: Take out the I pad and pay attention, boy!!
Well his chipper does have 2600 pounds on yours then he said his chipper brakes worked I wasn't thinking that at all though loaded the ass end stopped sliding around so that was nice

Latest posts

Back