whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone want to place bets on who will be first to jump TV for calln that tree a "toughy" ??:msp_smile: My money is on mr holden.
:popcorn:

Nice job Kevin. Certainly a worthy photo op

prob home wackin off so can't type but bring em on Acey lol.

only rule in (arborist)fite club is.....there are no rules. :msp_tongue:

Looking forward to my adventure tomorrow morning. Going down to NYC to pick up another fountain for a client. Hopefully get some good pizza while I'm there.

This what I did today.

Tree doesn't seem that big in the picture...I guess they never do. I started up at 8:15 am and got down at alittle after 4:30. I am gonna drop the spar in the morning. Also have another oak half the size of this one that we will do tomorrow. I have to admit...I am alittle tired.

Left the house this morning around 9:00, topped off the truck with gas and headed off to the highway to begin my journey. Phone rings around 9:30, don't go, the package hasn't made it through customs yet, and probably won't until at least Tuesday.

After that I basically drove around waiting for time to go by so that I could get my truck back and pick up some things in the afternoon.

Thanks Treeman! I am a little slow.
Taking Prednisone for Poison Ivy. Heal up quick Rope, its no fun being sick!

Back