whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol!!!!

who let wilford brimley onto your jobsite? hell if you gonna run an old age sweat shop least you can do is get the poor guy some ppe.

laughable. i can't take you serious as a legitimate tree guy. as soon as you get out of your truck you are not osha compliant.

shorts and a golf hat.... were you putting from the rough before you picked up the saw?

YOu have to be OSHA compliant because you are a perpetual employee. That is who these laws are directed at. I am the company owner and can wear whatever TF I want to wear (which you cannot). I can wear flip flops and a hawaiian shirt if I want to. Might just wear that on Mon. for that matter.

You will see my help compliant. I could care less if you take me seriously, I couldn't possibly have more disrespect for a person or a treequeen than you Justine.

YOu have to be OSHA compliant because you are a perpetual employee. That is who these laws are directed at. I am the company owner and can wear whatever TF I want to wear (which you cannot). I can wear flip flops and a hawaiian shirt if I want to. Might just wear that on Mon. for that matter.

You will see my help compliant. I could care less if you take me seriously, I couldn't possibly have more disrespect for a person or a treequeen than you Justine.

if i wanted to work for a hack out fit (such as yours) than i too could go around not wearing ppe while i work. but since i choose to work for professionals and professional outfits then i glady comply.

even when i do my own work i show up in all the propers. why? because i am a pro and i believe in it.

and another thing, gayve. when i do see some of your short films on youtube never once have i seen a helmet, glasses, or hearing protection on any one. not even the ginger you got working for you. so stop lying.

gayve. just rolls of the tongue doesn't it? so when gayve got done washing the balls of his partner on the golf course he went and fell a butt.

i bet when you desend out the tree dave you stop at the fattest piece of deadwood you can find and then wraptor up to the tip of it and then fast rap to the bottom.

you should change the name from shaw tree surgeons to "openly gayve's tree crew" and on the back the company motto should be no stump too big that gayve can't lick.

you suck old man. now that you getting some crane knowledge on that other sight are you starting to realize that you actually don't know ****?

center of gravity...... hahahahaaa.... i knew you didn't have a clue.

yeah Justine, reach around the back of yor head; do you feel that knob? Give it a little crank - top to the left ( no yor left dummy)- loosen up the helmet a little to get some blood on up to yor brain.

hey, that Brimely guy is pretty good!

if i wanted to work for a hack out fit (such as yours) than i too could go around not wearing ppe while i work. but since i choose to work for professionals and professional outfits then i glady comply.

even when i do my own work i show up in all the propers. why? because i am a pro and i believe in it.

and another thing, gayve. when i do see some of your short films on youtube never once have i seen a helmet, glasses, or hearing protection on any one. not even the ginger you got working for you. so stop lying.

gayve. just rolls of the tongue doesn't it? so when gayve got done washing the balls of his partner on the golf course he went and fell a butt.

i bet when you desend out the tree dave you stop at the fattest piece of deadwood you can find and then wraptor up to the tip of it and then fast rap to the bottom.

you should change the name from shaw tree surgeons to "openly gayve's tree crew" and on the back the company motto should be no stump too big that gayve can't lick.

you suck old man. now that you getting some crane knowledge on that other sight are you starting to realize that you actually don't know ****?

That time of the month for you Justine? Take that stanky ole vag of yours over to the sink and wash it out. That's an order....just like the ones you get from all your bosses at Marqueen Tree service lol.

You the crane queen? Only way to get your big lummox ascs up a tree. No crane ....you'd be stockin shelves in wallmart (in the sanitary napkin section).

Hey D head how come your not out moonlighting like the ###### that I know you are , and wheres is your alter ego the other 1/4 of the most professional tree service that god has ever placed on this earth , I love the explanation that mook boss gave for why that spruce clobbered that house on the news , I think my 5 year old son could have found a better reason why , just goes to show no matter how much chrome you own an idiot is just a idiot with bills not a suckess at all and stop calling yourself professional please it makes the real professional itchy and wanting to change professions ... And as far as licking goes I can guarantee theres not one inch of your bosses #### or Mayer tree service that you haven't swabbed completely at least 2x's , really its time for you to go .....

Hey D head how come your not out moonlighting like the ###### that I know you are , and wheres is your alter ego the other 1/4 of the most professional tree service that god has ever placed on this earth , I love the explanation that mook boss gave for why that spruce clobbered that house on the news , I think my 5 year old son could have found a better reason why , just goes to show no matter how much chrome you own an idiot is just a idiot with bills not a suckess at all and stop calling yourself professional please it makes the real professional itchy and wanting to change professions ... And as far as licking goes I can guarantee theres not one inch of your bosses #### or Mayer tree service that you haven't swabbed completely at least 2x's , really its time for you to go .....

awwww, fatboy finally took his fingers off a donut long enough to type. good for you fatandstupid. bout time. now if you can do a couple push aways from the dinner table you'd be able to do some tree work. how the landscaping going?

don't know what you talking about with the news, fatandstupid. i've been in vegas and new york the past 10 days..... tornado work?

professional. i am the epitome of the word. know that.

and ball kissing? no, i think not. not in my game. go ahead and ask the 2 you mentioned. ask anyone from the 2 companies you just mentioned. they'll both tell you i am too busy working to be standing around playing grabass. that's why they like me.

are you back to work yet since that vicious upper labia tear you were suffering from early this month? something about working too hard...

i was told about that.

and remember when you admitted about almost setting a town on fire with your hack show? you make it too easy fatandstupid. all the **** i talk about you and how i know it to be true because i can sense it and you readily admit it over and over. keep it up dumbo.

That time of the month for you Justine? Take that stanky ole vag of yours over to the sink and wash it out. That's an order....just like the ones you get from all your bosses at Marqueen Tree service lol.

You the crane queen? Only way to get your big lummox ascs up a tree. No crane ....you'd be stockin shelves in wallmart (in the sanitary napkin section).

c'mon, gayve. you really don't know ****. in the game 40 yrs and still don't know and readily proven by reading what you write about.

openly gayve. the treetard from cincinnati. the one who thinks he knows but in reality just a 2bit with old iron. i really wish you were out this way though. that would bring joy to my heart knowing that the work you do and the work i do are on 2 totally different levels. oh, the joy!

you a stiff old timer. been calling that for a while now and thanks to your vids and recent postings elsewhere i know this to be a truth.

Did two small take downs this morning and one big, dead and crumbling pine stub that was around 65 feet. Had to swing over from another tree to do that one. Tomorrow is sales day... SELL, SELL, SELL!!!

Started the new rope guy today and he did fantastic. He wants to learn to climb. That was the first thing he told me when he called last week. I'm going to buy him a plane jane saddle and 150' of safety blue at Vermeer on Monday and get him started.

HelmetLawsSuckLH.jpg

c'mon, gayve. you really don't know ****. in the game 40 yrs and still don't know and readily proven by reading what you write about.

openly gayve. the treetard from cincinnati. the one who thinks he knows but in reality just a 2bit with old iron. i really wish you were out this way though. that would bring joy to my heart knowing that the work you do and the work i do are on 2 totally different levels. oh, the joy!

you a stiff old timer. been calling that for a while now and thanks to your vids and recent postings elsewhere i know this to be a truth.

hahaha....cmon...what do you know? You hook your big spaz bod to the ball and it slowly winches ya up in the tree for another killing by one trick Marqueen tree hack removal mortgaged outta ya ascs treecompany. Ya set the choke, rapel down, the op says make the cut dumbschit and ya make the cut.

You got nobody in that 2 bit bloated with loans hack removal company that got near the time in the tree or behind the tree books I do. I made more money last week than you made in the last 4 months. I got celebrity and other high end clients. Beast said everybody in your area hates your company and your boss is a schister. BTW weren't you gonna buy a wraptor and quit just 3 months ago you said on your thread on the other forum that went dead months ago? You quit AS for good (again) .....you are an amusing preppy joke. Don't leave again your dumbascs is too funny.

And just what is that secret move you make up there in the tree ya used to pm me all the time bout and not to tell anyone? Maybe OSHA should look into that? Where's the phone book (narc) lol.

seeyaoldirtyvag:msp_tongue:

Got a small one to do in the AM (just got the call) and more work to bid so no going out tonight... Guess I'll just have to watch the Saturday night fights on AS... LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :laugh:

hahaha....cmon...what do you know? You hook your big spaz bod to the ball and it slowly winches ya up in the tree for another killing by one trick Marqueen tree hack removal mortgaged outta ya ascs treecompany. Ya set the choke, rapel down, the op says make the cut dumbschit and ya make the cut.

You got nobody in that 2 bit bloated with loans hack removal company that got near the time in the tree or behind the tree books I do. I made more money last week than you made in the last 4 months. I got celebrity and other high end clients. Beast said everybody in your area hates your company and your boss is a schister. BTW weren't you gonna buy a wraptor and quit just 3 months ago you said on your thread on the other forum that went dead months ago? You quit AS for good (again) .....you are an amusing preppy joke. Don't leave again your dumbascs is too funny.

And just what is that secret move you make up there in the tree ya used to pm me all the time bout and not to tell anyone? Maybe OSHA should look into that? Where's the phone book (narc) lol.

seeyaoldirtyvag:msp_tongue:

Easy old man, you know nothing of our Company. Dont worry about the loans, things are just fine, we own most of our stuff. We are agressive, we do a lot of work, other tree companies dont like that sorry thats one of the costs of being sucessfully.
Crane work is just part of what we do, there are 4 other crews that go out everyday besides the one Justin is on.
As far as Justin goes...once you get past all the hog talk and his desire to show off his.. he is a good all around tree guy, on the job he is very professional (nothing like the howard stern personality he has online). He can climb, climb off the crane, run the crane, drive anything, soild hard worker. He chooses to work for a company that takes care of their employees, full benifits, year round work, good pay, great equipment. In the end I really dont care what you think, i joined this site to post a help wanted ad and then started reading some of this stuff on it, it gives me a good laugh most days. You are more then welcome to come out and see how this "hack" outfit works.
And where did you get "preppy" from? You have seen pictures of justin right? I promiss you there was no "silver spoon" in justins childhood.
On another subject we need a small chipper for one of our bucket crews, we tried out the bandit 1890xp Brute (the just under 10,000 lbs version) any one have one? It seemed like a nice chipper.

Well, I only thought my day was over... Just got an emergency call... Another tree fell on a house...

I'll have to catch up with the Saturday night fights later... :jester:

Bam! Another call... A tree on an apartment complex. Winds have picked up and are blowing hanging trees down... Two calls within 10 minutes of each other... See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

Ive been sick all week but managed to muddle through....am glad of the money but feel terrible again tonight. Today we took out a mature beech with an undersized crane, but was the only one we could get in. It was a good days work but when your feeling off everything is such an effort. Next week is going to be better.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back