whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big show up town today.. can't beat getting payed to advertize your company. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

looking real good, mds. solid.

Easy old man, you know nothing of our Company. Dont worry about the loans, things are just fine, we own most of our stuff. We are agressive, we do a lot of work, other tree companies dont like that sorry thats one of the costs of being sucessfully.
Crane work is just part of what we do, there are 4 other crews that go out everyday besides the one Justin is on.
As far as Justin goes...once you get past all the hog talk and his desire to show off his.. he is a good all around tree guy, on the job he is very professional (nothing like the howard stern personality he has online). He can climb, climb off the crane, run the crane, drive anything, soild hard worker. He chooses to work for a company that takes care of their employees, full benifits, year round work, good pay, great equipment. In the end I really dont care what you think, i joined this site to post a help wanted ad and then started reading some of this stuff on it, it gives me a good laugh most days. You are more then welcome to come out and see how this "hack" outfit works.
And where did you get "preppy" from? You have seen pictures of justin right? I promiss you there was no "silver spoon" in justins childhood.
On another subject we need a small chipper for one of our bucket crews, we tried out the bandit 1890xp Brute (the just under 10,000 lbs version) any one have one? It seemed like a nice chipper.

good? don't be so shy with the kudos.....

looked like a 346xp with a 18in bar to me...... lol. i kid, reg. get better.

thanks, yeah as much as i dont feel like it I'm forcing some beer down tonight just to knock me out, its near midnight here now.

Last edited:
Blowed out seven pines with pnemonia. I am going to the f'in doc tomorrow 8 days and still not getting better time fer some petercillin:) It sucks 98 degrees sick and still out working kids:laugh:

Blowed out seven pines with pnemonia. I am going to the f'in doc tomorrow 8 days and still not getting better time fer some petercillin:) It sucks 98 degrees sick and still out working kids:laugh:

Went throught that six weeks ago and still on a puffer and coughing up crap. First penicillin Rx did not work worth a hoot and then switched to something more expensive that finally did the trick. More than $500 worth of drugs later........one puffer was $164....thank God for my drug plan.

new groudie signed on today...good kid...works like a hungry sherpa...looks like he is getting the perm/part time gig...god, what a load off of me..

chipped away at a pretty big job today..manana mas...oldes daughter has about mastered the pole saw...she pruned out a big pine this moring and did a gorgeous job...one little tear out, but not bad...

I flippin love my new saddle...got the master deluxe, and since the tree side of my little landscape business has exploded in my face, I am trying to become better equipped and more efficient...switched to Ddrt, with some nice long lanyards...shoulda done that quicker...I had so much fun in the tree today it was ridiculous...folks on the ground had to tell me to take a break...gotta love it...breaks are for when the saw runs out of gas...:hmm3grin2orange:

Got one job tied down this evening. Wasn't a whole tree on the house but was about an 18" leader that came down. With the other hangers it's good for a quick grand in the morning. Tied it off for tomorrow. Got other work to bid after folks get out of church... Turned out to be a pretty busy week.

chipper took a dump in the middle of a five tree job, one being a 4 foot dia. maple that had more than enough brush, had one of the boys go get the other dump trailer and load it in there. i don't ever think i have heard them complain so much. i think it's time to go old school for a week or to and let them see how good they really got it!!!

on the plus side i ordered two spiderjacks today...maybe i'll make me one of those spiderjackery videos on youtube lol.

also, took out that red oak that i posted about a coulpe days ago, power company took the line down, i took the tree down with the "don't top it just drop it" method while the power guy was still there and the guy said he wouldn't charge the owner since it was quick and he never saw a tree drop so quick with so much acuracy :rock: still haven't decided what to do with the six foot section with chain link fence in it tho....

now your age is catching up with you old man. senility is a terrible thing to witness as we age on this site......

multiple names on the internet is ghey. kinda like you gayve.... you still gonna go out to work in your flip flops and hawaiian shirt? be about right i'd guess.... wouldn't be much different than watching them africans cut with the knock off 090's in the congo rain forest.

today I was so close to a lightning strike I could feel the heat and the shockwave... not cool. saw a flash, instantly a very loud crack of thunder and then it got like 15 degrees warmer for a second. It hit a tree in my neighbors yard within 100 feet of where I was sitting on the front porch, no damage to the tree showing yet so I might not even get any work out of it:msp_mad: but its a massive silver poplar so give it time the thing is nearing the end of its life anyway so hopefully it craps out soon.

Latest posts

Back