whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, wilford brimley, the piece was 6800 if you want to get precise numbers...... that too much for you to handle on 1 pick? kinda like that easy setup oak on the teebox took you all day to do? we'd been off to the next tree by lunch. stay hot, old man.

How much you make last week twatface? I made $15k with a 2 man crew. Barely worked up a sweat. One of my worst weeks this year.

How's that 89 corolla you toolin round in holdin up lol?

Why you answering for that assclown marqueen tree? Can't he talk for him or herself? Or is it Giant justine's beaver?

whatsamatta, gayve? you gotta a sandy vagina going on and you all worked up or does the dementia got you all confused and feeling ornery?

so where does this money go you supposedly make? obviously you don't invest in your company. i mean if you did you wouldn't be rolling sub par equipment each day. and we both know you don't spend a dime on anything safety related... probably pay your 1 guy in cash...

assclown? i was thinking more along the lines of the "rainman" of treework.....

Started the day in a poor to bad mood. Rain started on the way to work, so we turned around. Decided to go down to the city to get my client's fountain. Took a while, and I managed to find some really bad pizza in Queens, but mission accomplished otherwise. This afternoon I checked in with a few friends, moved some logs out of a job, and that's about it. Turns out the guys who got the fallen oak job alienated my operator, which is REALLY hard to do, so they are not welcome at the crane company, and the association doesn't want to see them on the roads again, ever. On top of that they asked to dump some logs at my yard, because the big cheese over there is a major wood whore. So I met with them so they could dump, land owner just happened to be there as well at the time. All they brought was the biggest, ugliest pieces that they didn't want to have to deal with. The nice stuff went to their yard. So other trucks are going in and out all day long dumping wood... I see this load and start yelling at them to get the F out of here, get lost, go kill yourselves on this crap, get back in your truck and leave. Land owner saw this, he told the wood whore, wood whore was happy.

whatsamatta, gayve? you gotta a sandy vagina going on and you all worked up or does the dementia got you all confused and feeling ornery?

so where does this money go you supposedly make? obviously you don't invest in your company. i mean if you did you wouldn't be rolling sub par equipment each day. and we both know you don't spend a dime on anything safety related... probably pay your 1 guy in cash...

assclown? i was thinking more along the lines of the "rainman" of treework.....

dude....you don't have any equipment....at all. your daddy's stuff is all on a note and the word is you guys a little slow (mentally too). must bug you to see guy you know like Hannigan making big time and your preppy ass just a peon in a start up company that only kills trees for income.

24 hrs in 2 days sound slow to you? 40+ hours in the winter and almost 60 in the summer sound slow? i got all the gear i need to do what i feel like doing, gayve. if i need something i ask and get. can't get much better than that, now can it?

hannigan? lol. you went there? lol. hanningan is actually a good story. hard work paid off is the moral there. he wasn't that good but always worked hard. good for him cause he earned it. me? i pissed all my athletic talents down the drain. admit that. go ahead and call tony sporano down there at miami dolphin headquarters and ask him who the best talent he ever seen go to waste and i'll bet he says my name. oh well, i say. at least i love what i do....

you on the other hand. where all this big money you claim to make go? if you had a clue and knew what you were doing you wouldn't be using a sign crane nor a 2 man bucket line truck. you the scab, pal. your halloween color scheme sucks too. get a helmet yet?

now go eat your stool softener and put on your depends. no more accidents in bed.

24 hrs in 2 days sound slow to you? 40+ hours in the winter and almost 60 in the summer sound slow? i got all the gear i need to do what i feel like doing, gayve. if i need something i ask and get. can't get much better than that, now can it?

hannigan? lol. you went there? lol. hanningan is actually a good story. hard work paid off is the moral there. he wasn't that good but always worked hard. good for him cause he earned it. me? i pissed all my athletic talents down the drain. admit that. go ahead and call tony sporano down there at miami dolphin headquarters and ask him who the best talent he ever seen go to waste and i'll bet he says my name. oh well, i say. at least i love what i do....

you on the other hand. where all this big money you claim to make go? if you had a clue and knew what you were doing you wouldn't be using a sign crane nor a 2 man bucket line truck. you the scab, pal. your halloween color scheme sucks too. get a helmet yet?

now go eat your stool softener and put on your depends. no more accidents in bed.

you hot on the helmets cause you rode the short bus as a kid?

you hot on the helmets cause you rode the short bus as a kid?

Had to take a phone call .....don't tell me your woulda, coulda, shoulda stories. When I was you age I had already had my own biz for 14 years. You be telling your grandkids cryin in your beer, you coulda been somebody. No you couldn't ....you nobody and always will be.

You guys are awesome.

Hired a 22 yo kid with a cdl yesterday. got a good feeling about this one. he's putting in his notice as groundskeeper at a school. Says he's bored with it and wants to learn something. Says he's not affraid of heights. Kid's got his own place and a real sweet duramax pickup... all good signs. Truck is even company colors (black and green) lol. He's from a few miles north of my shop, where they still breed kids with common sense and work ethic.

Too bad I gotta wait a week on him giving notice, but at least he's not a loser! lol. Had a couple scary interviews, and not too much action on the add, so I jumped right on this. Told him he's giving me a chance, so I'll give him a fair chance. After all, it's really not rocket science running the ground.

gayve, you old pole smoking pos. you still not saying where all this big money you make goes. its more than obvious you don't care about your biz. we know that. you obviously don't care about safety. we know that. you don't care about appearance or image with your tard orange. and you haven't bought a new saw in years... do you have a nasty crack habit? glue sniffing? where this money go you claim to make? if you pulled big money which i doubt it would be a no brainer to have equipment made in this decade. does that absolute tard wagon crane of your even have a lmi computer? no wonder you have no clue about what weighs what.

and you claim to be a cowboy in the game i don't doubt it. brokeback mountain tree service no doubt.

say what you want, gayve, but if you show up in beat equipment with no ppe that makes you a joke to any real crew out there. your business and business model is a joke and your approach to it is as well. i'd rather work for a good guy than be a hack 1 man band such as your self.

i can't wait for you to die soon.

gayve, you old pole smoking pos. you still not saying where all this big money you make goes. its more than obvious you don't care about your biz. we know that. you obviously don't care about safety. we know that. you don't care about appearance or image with your tard orange. and you haven't bought a new saw in years... do you have a nasty crack habit? glue sniffing? where this money go you claim to make? if you pulled big money which i doubt it would be a no brainer to have equipment made in this decade. does that absolute tard wagon crane of your even have a lmi computer? no wonder you have no clue about what weighs what.

and you claim to be a cowboy in the game i don't doubt it. brokeback mountain tree service no doubt.

say what you want, gayve, but if you show up in beat equipment with no ppe that makes you a joke to any real crew out there. your business and business model is a joke and your approach to it is as well. i'd rather work for a good guy than be a hack 1 man band such as your self.

i can't wait for you to die soon.

I'll likely out live you justine biever. Misery ages a gal real fast and you the epitomy of misery. You gonna quit that hack show just 3 mos. ago on your dead thread over on the forum you quit here for the third time now will prove it.

35, no wife, no kids, a fam that hates you and the biggest crybaby on any of these forums ever. Now go to work and stand there til somebody tells ya what to do. The little mexican told ya to yank him off yesterday and ya said yes sir, anytime.

My neighbors on all 4 sides are 2 lawyers, a doctor and an airline pilot. You still living in the little room over mom's detached garage and got that huge pict on you all's pathetic web site of you and the other peons standing by the financed truck. pathetic :laugh:

See ya goin out and grab my 2 or 3 k. Maybe some change will fall outta my pocket, a ten or twenty, and you can scurry down and grab it and buy yourself some teef the marqueen tyrant wouldn't pay for haha.

First big'un of the year. I'm tired.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Today I took my Steiner to work ...

First day on the job for my new tractor. Not a big job but it was hot, and transporting all the wood with it was a real joy, for me and my men.

I didn't get to use it to transport branches to the chipper, I dropped two trees right next to it. It's going to be a great time and sweat saver.

Here's the photos I promised:

5837633998_c7882a05b3_z.jpg

I drove that mossy Oak up the road and returned it to nature., without the tractor I'd have had to haul it home.

5837633680_52249fbfbf_z.jpg

Not "big wood" yet, but that cart has a one ton capacity. Saved a lot of effort carrying all that wood uphill.

5837084071_7fc54ffd51_z.jpg

After work I drove it up into the woods behind my house. It's ;like a Quad on steroids!

today I went to cut and load some nice ash wood, the tree was removed earlier this year in the winter. With the snow so deep as it was at that time we never would have been able to cut the butt piece as low as we did today. These pieces are very nice and plans for a carve already formulating! aside from that, the usual construction driving, heat and a cold beer late this afternoon anticipating the Stanley Cup final!

I felt it all day, and so did my men...

nasty looking lawnmower... that would be cool with a brush hog on it. Not feeling it for moving wood

[video=youtube;kpYK3mRJ_I0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpYK3mRJ_I0&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Not quite a bush hog but can go places most tractors can't especially with the dual tires that gives great traction but also prevents tip overs on steep slopes. Mine are coming next week.

For a small one man operation I expect to get a lot of utility out of it. It's going to be great for clean up, and when I get the stump cutter for it it will be a new profit center for me.

Nice work Blakes.

I bid another crane job today and finally collected some money on a job that the bill is a week past due... Beer thirty now and my Alabama chick is on her way to come get me... :msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back