whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus.... Dirty, whats your problem? You one of those p-o'd dry drunks? Dam, I thought I was pissy. Guy with a Stiener, hate to say it man, but you should a gotta mini, thats all, will leave it at that. LXT, lay off, not like he spent your $. Im pissed. Had a good day for tomorrow, cake job guy called and cancelled said it was too wet. What would you pay for an 86 Ford L8000 with a Prentice 120 53k mls, 3208 Cat, Allison auto, and a way over built box? Drunk guy I know is crying in his beer begging me to buy him out. Pump is worn, turn motor too, motor heaves oil, and is on its way out.

Jesus.... Dirty, whats your problem? You one of those p-o'd dry drunks? Dam, I thought I was pissy. Guy with a Stiener, hate to say it man, but you should a gotta mini, thats all, will leave it at that. LXT, lay off, not like he spent your $. Im pissed. Had a good day for tomorrow, cake job guy called and cancelled said it was too wet. What would you pay for an 86 Ford L8000 with a Prentice 120 53k mls, 3208 Cat, Allison auto, and a way over built box? Drunk guy I know is crying in his beer begging me to buy him out. Pump is worn, turn motor too, motor heaves oil, and is on its way out.
Matt thats the exact same setup as one of the loaders we use,even the same year, I was actually driving it today and that combo is SLOWWWW has 66K with a rebuilt motor already and uses oil like mad again I was going down the highway at ~65 had it floored had a long not so steep hill I was doing 40 by the time I hit the top with a full load of logs. not the best but it works as long as you don't mind being the slowest thing on the road. but having that and getting it cheap sure beats not having one at all!

My dad bought it new Chris, so I know eveything about it. The guy bought it in 97 and barely used it. Hes a drunk who should of sold it before the economy crashed, but hes dumb.LOL Im gonna see if he'll give it up for under 18K. He wants me to buy his bucket too, but Im not buying another Skyworker, unless its a super deal.

But will it cut stumps?

... Guy with a Stiener, hate to say it man, but you should a gotta mini, thats all, will leave it at that. LXT, lay off, not like he spent your $...

What's this "mini" thing? maybe I should look into it. I can probably rent one (but not at Lowe's lxt). But I'm happy with the Steiner so far. It will be severely tested later this month. Besides, it's a blast to drive, what's not to like?

screw a mini lol i'll raise you a:)

067.jpg

it goes most places on earth and does not tear up the yards near as bad as larger skids i have 4500 in it with new motor 35 hp briggs it will get the chores done lol:cheers:

screw a mini lol i'll raise you a:)

067.jpg

it goes most places on earth and does not tear up the yards near as bad as larger skids i have 4500 in it with new motor 35 hp briggs it will get the chores done lol:cheers:

Nice try Rope, but how you gonna get that thru a 36 inch gate? Once my new chip trucks built, I'll be able to drive a Bobcat, a stump grinder, and a chipper to a job with one truck.

I'm totally bummed out guy's, i buried my friend yesterday and i sure am missing her:cry:

018-3.jpg

why did you chase a deer in the highway girl,she was a damn good dog except for roaming i will not forget my gypsy.

Sorry to hear that rope!

My old shepard Leo, is having his issues as well, just in a different way. The tumor we had removed from his leg last winter is back, same exact spot. Vet appointment soon. I'm thinking it not a good sign though. Poor old guy.. :cry:

Sorry to hear that rope!

My old shepard Leo, is having his issues as well, just in a different way. The tumor we had removed from his leg last winter is back, same exact spot. Vet appointment soon. I'm thinking it not a good sign though. Poor old guy.. :cry:

I got attached to this dog she was my shadow working at the farm 1 and a half years of affection sorta grows on ya. I felt she was a member of my family and no snakes or critters came into the yard while she was here. I'm looking for another friend but none will quite replace her!

Nice try Rope, but how you gonna get that thru a 36 inch gate? Once my new chip trucks built, I'll be able to drive a Bobcat, a stump grinder, and a chipper to a job with one truck.

What is it with the 36" gates always, you guys live in the ghetto or something? If I had to use some lawn guy looking type machine all the time, just because of all these 36" gates you people seem to be dealing with, I'd be all kinds of pissed off! Lol.. just saying.

Those new vinyl ones can be a real pain but chainlink is no prob. Took out a Willow yesterday in the corner of a really tired old dog eared fence. Those rusty screws protested but still came out. Best part of the day was the vacant house lot full of Willow branches and the P.O. look of the lawn jockey rolling up to do his thang. Denied! I am still getting rid of all those dam Willow Leaf Beetles!!!

Nope its not my money......Nor was I talking to you!! Maybe before you step on Oldirty`s toes you should stand in front of em!! Let alone question Ropes about a stumper that you couldnt afford!!

I would suggest hitting up that drunk begging you to buy em out & leaving the big boys argue & poke fun at the not so brite treeguys who would make our trade look stupid by thinking their "steiner" lawn blower actually makes them professional!!!

See....Prentice, this trade has enough Idiots that got layed off from some totally different line of work, Idiots with a craftsman chainsaw, idiots with a ladder, idiots with no know how.......

idiots I have to compete with!!!! idiots with lawn mowers in a tree care biz................Soooo why do I care? Cause Im sick of having to educate customers in regards to worthless contractors whom are laughable..........Contractors parading around in their mini vans with make shift ladder racks holding pruners, Etc....Etc...

whew.....!!! hopefully you get it? Now, if others or I want to let a wannabe tree "guy" or "service" have it cuz of stupidity....we will & if you wanna stick up for the stupid out there..........then we`ll include you in our reindeer games of pick on abuse!!!!

Ropes, sorry about your friend!!! I have 2 that if anything happens to em...........I will shed many tears!!!

LXT................

What's this "mini" thing? maybe I should look into it. I can probably rent one (but not at Lowe's lxt). But I'm happy with the Steiner so far. It will be severely tested later this month. Besides, it's a blast to drive, what's not to like?

Whats a MINI????? you shoulda looked into it before buying an anchor!

Yes you can rent one & a dump trailer, chipper, stumper, etc... Ha! the Pittsburgh rent all tree service!!!

You`re funny..................please film that baby loading the "big wood" :rock: I cant wait to see the footage!!! Yep, that`ll test er..

LXT......................

Latest posts

Back