whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea save that money there donkey a new saddle will prolly be about 3 checks for you ......Oh and by the way a real climber can climb any way with anything ....And you can see his nuts are squashed in that grainy pic , thats only something a true HOMO would find

We pay for the gear our climbers need

Yea save that money there donkey a new saddle will prolly be about 3 checks for you ......Oh and by the way a real climber can climb any way with anything ....And you can see his nuts are squashed in that grainy pic , thats only something a true HOMO would find

that wasn't you, fatandstupid?....... look at that ghetto saddle. anyone who climbs for a living can see the comfort level of the climber in a picture. grainy or not. whoever was in that pic clearly is not comfortable and being surrounded by all that **** hanging around him clearly shows the chitshow he is part of. you can tell a lot from a pic, grainy or not.

you putting up pics of other people climbing? ghey.

that wasn't you, fatandstupid?....... look at that ghetto saddle. anyone who climbs for a living can see the comfort level of the climber in a picture. grainy or not. whoever was in that pic clearly is not comfortable and being surrounded by all that **** hanging around him clearly shows the chitshow he is part of. you can tell a lot from a pic, grainy or not.

you putting up pics of other people climbing? ghey.
Prolly almost as ghey as you posing with equipment that you couldn' t even afford to fuel and its hard to take a pic of yourself climbing a tree momo , I can't even believe that you have the balls to even go there

What do you suppose a rear mount ALOC 62ft on a 99 ford 800 with a 5.9 Cummins with 66k on it is worth? Looks pretty clean, havent called on it yet. Their asking 37000. I think thats a lil high for a 99. What do you guys think? bucket truck

What do you suppose a rear mount ALOC 62ft on a 99 ford 800 with a 5.9 Cummins with 66k on it is worth? Looks pretty clean, havent called on it yet. Their asking 37000. I think thats a lil high for a 99. What do you guys think? bucket truck

Nice truck. Heavy little sucker for a two wheel squeel. I would do some research on that particular boom first though, make sure its a goodn.

Seems high to me too, but like I said earlier, rearmounts are way more expensive than forestrys. Decent looking truck though, but like mds said, find out as much history as you can on that boom. ALC keeps pretty good records of inspections.

Seems high to me too, but like I said earlier, rearmounts are way more expensive than forestrys. Decent looking truck though, but like mds said, find out as much history as you can on that boom. ALC keeps pretty good records of inspections.

ALC is outta biz but that seems a pretty decent price to start with for that 57 (plus 5' for wh) RM picker.

Part of being a good tree co owner is the ability to pick out real good used stuff what ever that entails. Engine, boom, truck, spend some time with it and maybe with a mechanic that is qualified even if you gotta pay him. I have always had a real good eye for used stuff incl. the owner that was taking care of it before I buy it.

ALC is outta biz but that seems a pretty decent price to start with for that 57 (plus 5' for wh) RM picker.

Think we had this discussion already. lol Talked to a guy at there shop a few months back when I was researching an ALC boom. They were just being bought out by another company and filing for bankruptcy was part of the sale agreement. As far as he knew at that time they would still be retaining the same employees for the most part and working out of the same shop. Only way to find out for sure if that's changed is to call 'em up which I strongly suggest Prentice do if he's seriously considering the purchase.

Woke up at 6 AM and stared at the ceiling for awhile... Tried to sleep in but it was a no go... I have nothing scheduled for two weeks. I'm off to Atlanta for a week or so... Somewhat of a vacation. It's weird not having anything to do on a Monday morning. I feel like I should be doing something...

Woke up at 6 AM and stared at the ceiling for awhile... Tried to sleep in but it was a no go... I have nothing scheduled for two weeks. I'm off to Atlanta for a week or so... Somewhat of a vacation. It's weird not having anything to do on a Monday morning. I feel like I should be doing something...

Yeah! I ain't going out there to work either! Maybe when it gets a little hotter. I have work but I went to the gime right after I dropped my kid off at school. I should have been going there all along cause the women in there are crazy.
I don't know how a guy is supposed to work out in there with all that ass stuffed into lycra and bending and dipping and jeez, I had to get out, my mind was getting all steamed up. I have to say that one squating the big plates made me a little nervous.
Listen, I am 40, married but don't wear a ring. That ring is the first thing those carnivores in there look for. Same with me! Ha! ####!

Did they just delete wind bags trash talk thread? Bout time.

Yeah, I hope everyone got to read my responses!! I go on a recouperative vacation & come back to read BS & Lies, I actually felt bad in the fact I thought I said something outta line & felt the need to apologize......btw... I apoligized to you prentice!!

Well...............I actually printed out some of that "bash" thread.....!!! the competition & bidding is just so wonderful in ole pittsburgh.......! nice to be back home & doing fairly well!!

Be safe & stay Healthy..................

LXT....................

I will say one thing that company(dawson's) keeps there trucks well kept all there s**t looks spit shined daily I wouldn't forsee any problems with a truck bought from them, there pretty big around these parts down south of you, matt.

I sat down...yes...sat down, and listened to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida....most relaxing 17:02 minutes I have had in a while.......groovy man

I will say one thing that company(dawson's) keeps there trucks well kept all there s**t looks spit shined daily I wouldn't forsee any problems with a truck bought from them, there pretty big around these parts down south of you, matt.

they got a website? I love to look at equipment. Don't need anything tho;.

Latest posts

Back