Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another $130 came in today. I just sent it to Jeremy. Also, the second $250 that Tree Monkey donated was sent through my account as well. That's $500 that Scott has donated of his proceeds:clap:

Wow brad. This is amazing. We are totally overwhelmed. Never ever ever expected any of this!! I pray God just blesses all of you 100 fold!!!!!!!

Since my buddy did not answer in my pm, I will ask here. I did not catch this thread until other night, and it grew fast, so without trying to catch up on the pages, can you give me a quick run down. We donating just cash? Or saws parts, etc? How is it working please let me know love to help.

Since my buddy did not answer in my pm, I will ask here. I did not catch this thread until other night, and it grew fast, so without trying to catch up on the pages, can you give me a quick run down. We donating just cash? Or saws parts, etc? How is it working please let me know love to help.

Let me see if I can recap...

Brad donated a saw to kick this off, it needed a total rebuild. Others started kicking in the parts to help get it complete, and a couple of members donated some extra goodies to sweeten the pot, and a couple of members donated their skills in the form of free port jobs. If you would like to donate, Brad is taking donations in $10 increments via p a y p a l as a gift. Make sure you include your AS username and for every $10 donation you will get an entry to win the prizes.

This kicked off a second fund raising effort of the same type by WoodChuck'r. It's also a sticky, and is running the same way.

If you go to the first post in each thread, you will see the details of how to send the donation to the Wiglesworth family.

Hope I got everything straight...

Hey brad i sent it through the P account Give me a pm and i'll tell you more LOL

Well happy late anniversary you 2. Hope it was a good one. :msp_biggrin:

Same here to J and tha Mrs. Happy Anniversary!!! This is Awesome!!!!!

Wow brad. This is amazing. We are totally overwhelmed. Never ever ever expected any of this!! I pray God just blesses all of you 100 fold!!!!!!!

He always does!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Let me see if I can recap...

Brad donated a saw to kick this off, it needed a total rebuild. Others started kicking in the parts to help get it complete, and a couple of members donated some extra goodies to sweeten the pot, and a couple of members donated their skills in the form of free port jobs. If you would like to donate, Brad is taking donations in $10 increments via p a y p a l as a gift. Make sure you include your AS username and for every $10 donation you will get an entry to win the prizes.

This kicked off a second fund raising effort of the same type by WoodChuck'r. It's also a sticky, and is running the same way.

If you go to the first post in each thread, you will see the details of how to send the donation to the Wiglesworth family.

Hope I got everything straight...
Thank you so much for taking the time to help with the run down. im sure some are thinking I am an idiot, or being lazy, but you know how things can change from page one to 40 something if you did not follow a post, and caught up late. Things have been real hectic for me, and I had not had time to run through pages. Tried to ask for help, and you and Brian=Brian13 stepped up thank you REP sent. So while on the subject I am feeling really bad, because I want too help, as I wanted to Help Stumpy and could not. It hurts when you can't lend a frienda buck, or donate because you have no money. It still bothers me, and I will catch up with Stumpy some day I swear it, because it won't sit well with me untill I have extended my hand in true friendship. Same for Jeremy so is there anything I can donate, parts or whatever, that can be used, or sold?? Help make cash?

In one last time. lets see if we can put it past the $5000 mark between the two!

Latest posts

Back