Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did a ups track ,the big brown truck should have some stuff for the saw dropped off to brad today

I'm in again..... :cool2:

Let me tell you folks something our friend Randy (Mastermind) has done, because thanking him privately just doesn't seem to be enough.
I'm sure a few of you are aware that I bought the 028 Super Jeremy (Wiggs) had in the classifieds here (yes I paid his asking price) because it was suggested that someone do so to help him out. Well apparently Jeremy, and Randy have kidnapped my saw, and it is temporarily residing in Tennessee receiving some treatment at the Randy Evans Saw Spa. I don't know if I would have found out if it weren't for Jeremy, and those dern percocet........LOL!!!
So a big THANKS to Randy.

Let me tell you folks something our friend Randy (Mastermind) has done, because thanking him privately just doesn't seem to be enough.
I'm sure a few of you are aware that I bought the 028 Super Jeremy (Wiggs) had in the classifieds here (yes I paid his asking price) because it was suggested that someone do so to help him out. Well apparently Jeremy, and Randy have kidnapped my saw, and it is temporarily residing in Tennessee receiving some treatment at the Randy Evans Saw Spa. I don't know if I would have found out if it weren't for Jeremy, and those dern percocet........LOL!!!

you will probably get it in about 100 pieces in a box :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Thats awesome!! I havent met Randy in person yet but I look forward to doing so someday. Heck I look forward to meeting all of you someday.:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Guys I wish I could do something but truth be told Ive taken off work since my mom went downhill....so for a few weeks all Ive got going for me is my looks and that aint gettin me very far....glad to see this going the way it is..really amazing

well, hell,
that's a pretty cool story, i'm happy for you that your saw was stollen !!!!!!!!!!!
i hear he does some nice work..
good thing if it ended up at randy's,,,,,,,, he probably needs something to do..!!!!!!!

oh, and get well, again, soon, wiggs..

He just plain slipped up! :hmm3grin2orange: Dang it! :msp_mad: :hmm3grin2orange:

Another $270 came in today, making the total $3715. Another $305 was just sent to Jeremy from yesterday and today.

I got the Oregon Reduced Weigh 32" bar and the 28" Sugihara light weight bar and square ground chain today. I also got the clutch and cash donations from the Possums. All of you guys are incredible:clap:

I got the plastic covers for the clutch side from the dealer today as well. The saw is complete enough to run. The original carb that was on the saw started acting up. I swapped it out with another and it tunes and runs as it should. The saw runs good, but not like an OEM cylinder would. It would be awesome if we could scare up an OEM cylinder. I have a good OEM piston we could use.

Last edited:
In one last time. lets see if we can put it past the $5000 mark between the two!

I'm going to have to knock $100 off my total. Before this charity drive began, one member sent $100 directly to Jeremy. I found out and added his donations to my total. Unawares, Jason did to his as well. So, I'm taking it off my total, and Jason can leave it on his. That will make our running total $3615.

Another $270 came in today, making the total $3715. Another $305 was just sent to Jeremy from yesterday and today.

I got the Oregon Reduced Weigh 32" bar and the 28" Sugihara light weight bar and square ground chain today. I also got the clutch and cash donations from the Possums. All of you guys are incredible:clap:

I got the plastic covers for the clutch side from the dealer today as well. The saw is complete enough to run. The original carb that was on the saw started acting up. I swapped it out with another and it tunes and runs as it should. The saw runs good, but not like an OEM cylinder would. It would be awesome if we could scare up an OEM cylinder. I have a good OEM piston we could use.

i have to say that is one sweet looking 288

Exactly what is rep? And why does Mr Wigz feel the need to brag about how much he has compared to me ;)

Just wondering. So thought I would wonder out loud. And apparently I have to have 50 post before I'm allowed to rep??

I'm going to have to knock $100 off my total. Before this charity drive began, one member sent $100 directly to Jeremy. I found out and added his donations to my total. Unawares, Jason did to his as well. So, I'm taking it off my total, and Jason can leave it on his. That will make our running total $3615.

Explain that again. I'm sure you did it properly but I think you need to stoop down to my 3rd grade education.

Latest posts

Back