Wigglesworth Charity Drive

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly what is rep? And why does Mr Wiggz feel the need to brag about how much he has compared to me ;)

Just wondering. So thought I would wonder out loud. And apparently I have to have 50 post before I'm allowed to rep??

Well Wendell will be along shortly and he will give you like a gazillion rep points at one shot, but the system is basically just to say you are a reputable resource on the site. Supporting wives always need rep, so have some :)

You guys are really kicking it up here. Several of you have given multiple times. One member even kicked in $10 for NORMZILLA44:)
Wow, awesome thanks whoever it was! Sorry about my finance trouble. Can I help with some parts? You guy's really are all very awesome!

Exactly what is rep? And why does Mr Wigz feel the need to brag about how much he has compared to me ;)

Just wondering. So thought I would wonder out loud. And apparently I have to have 50 post before I'm allowed to rep??

I would assume he is making up for some inadequacy. Next time he does, ask him what page he is on. :hmm3grin2orange:

Yes, your rep doesn't count until you've made 50 posts. Just keep talking about cheese. You'll get there soon. :msp_tongue:

Well Wendell will be along shortly and he will give you like a gazillion rep points at one shot, but the system is basically just to say you are a reputable resource on the site. Supporting wives always need rep, so have some :)

I already gave her a gazillion. She'll be getting another gazillion ASAP. :msp_thumbsup:

I bet you just can't find a more giving group of people than right here! So willing to go out of there way to help friends in need!Even if they have never met in person!And never ask for so much as a thank you!Its down right amazing to find this day and age!I am very proud to be a small part of this group!Just renews your faith in this crazy world :msp_thumbsup:

I would assume he is making up for some inadequacy. Next time he does, ask him what page he is on. :hmm3grin2orange:

Yes, your rep doesn't count until you've made 50 posts. Just keep talking about cheese. You'll get there soon. :msp_tongue:

I already gave her a gazillion. She'll be getting another gazillion ASAP. :msp_thumbsup:

I knew gazillion was a real number!!!!

Thank you Wendell!!! :)

WOW $5000 and then some this is AWSOME

Awesome doesn't even begin to describe what this is. It is unbelievable!!! I know I've said it a million times but thank you!! Y'all are so great. I feel like we should have a fall GTG just so I can meet everyone!!! :)

I knew gazillion was a real number!!!!

Thank you Wendell!!! :)

I dropped another gazillion........you'll be ahead of Wiggs before long. Just be careful.....the rep game is another addiction for me.......you could be bitten by the rep bug too. :(

Anyone have a good used OEM cylinder, preferably Mahle? I'm willing to pay a fair price. I want this thing to run as a ported 460 should run, and this Meteor topend isn't up to par. I expect more.

I sure wish I had an extra......I have one for a customers saw, but no spare. Would cutting the squish and raising compression help her come alive?

A fall gtg sounds good. If you need someone to run the partner, I will be glad to volunteer for that also.

We are hatching a plan for this fall GTG. How about a Chinese saw build off????? :cool2:

I dropped another gazillion........you'll be ahead of Wiggs before long. Just be careful.....the rep game is another addiction for me.......you could be bitten by the rep bug too. :(

I sure wish I had an extra......I have one for a customers saw, but no spare. Would cutting the squish and raising compression help her come alive?

We are hatching a plan for this fall GTG. How about a Chinese saw build off????? :cool2:

I like that chinese saw build off idea! See how many will stay together? :hmm3grin2orange:

Back