10 reasons why Shindaiwa is just the best. !!!Warning: not for Husky or Stihl fans!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17. Everybody learned how to pronounce STIHL a looooooooong time ago.

:confused:

Eh?...I'm trying! :D

Not! LoL. Still, Steel, Shteel, Stile, I've heard all of those.

Shindaiwa, on the other hand (in order of popularity): Shenandoah, Shindawee (pronounced shin-DA-wee), Shindawa, and most finally (and correctly) Shindaiwa, pronounced shin-DIE-wah

Not! LoL. Still, Steel, Shteel, Stile, I've heard all of those.

Shindaiwa, on the other hand (in order of popularity): Shenandoah, Shindawee (pronounced shin-DA-wee), Shindawa, and most finally (and correctly) Shindaiwa, pronounced shin-DIE-wah

I always pronounced 'em "Skoshi chimpo".
But then My buddy, a polish/Jappneese Stihlhead, has a sick sense of humor
and may have steered me wrong.

Thanks for the correct pronunciation.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

The Best Shindaiwa Thread Ever!!

Since you seem to appreciate it...

18. Since Shindaiwa only makes one quality - the best - there's no worrying about which handle color marks the crappy ones.

-=[ Grant ]=-

If I buy a saw before the dreaded 2010, it is gonna be a shindaiwa. I really like the shindaiwa products and would like to get my hands on one sometime soon. My dealer won't sell any of his parts saws, so I must look else where for one used.:censored: The only shinny I have cut with has been a 450, which was a solid saw, but I want something a little newer....so I sold it on ebay.

Where is fourpaws at??????

19 ''Shindaiwa red'' is the color to put under a christmas tree!!!
20 Since they are so easy to start, I frenquently, when I see them on the shelf, start them and make them run a few seconds just to hear that 2 stroke melody.

Since you seem to appreciate it...

18. Since Shindaiwa only makes one quality - the best - there's no worrying about which handle color marks the crappy ones.

-=[ Grant ]=-
Isn't shindaiwa and best an oxymoron, thats like jumbo shrimp. Its all i can take and i can't takes no more. :monkey:

Shindaiwa

Shindaiwa
another good reason:
They sell only one line of saws...no pro / hobby/ home store mumbo jumbo.
And they always start by the 3rd pull!
The 488 is the best midsize saw made since Jonsered stopped making parts for the 49sp!
Because I have a honest dealer near here and the Sthil guy near here should stick to selling those cheap lawnmowers and not be so nasty to me when I come in to look for a new saw.

There I feel better now

Latest posts

Back