10 reasons why Shindaiwa is just the best. !!!Warning: not for Husky or Stihl fans!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 Reasons...

10 reasons why they're the best???

Well, one of them has to be that they just merged with ECHO!!!!!

:hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::)

There was a decent one that ended on Ebay yesterday for I think $350. I'll keep an eye out for one.

FourPaws sold a nice 757 on here awhile back before I bought the 577 from him and also before I started watching the trading post here aswell.

I don't know if I would go as far as to say that Shindaiwa is the best, but their build quality is second to none. If my 488 had a inboard clutch and a side adjust chain tensioner, then ......................

LOL, that's the #1 out the 10 reasons why they are not the best.:laugh:

I will have to agree, I'm not so hip on the merger either. I know Echo has made good products in the past but I don't think a lot of the current stuff. I am also basing this from what I see at HomeDepot, I know, not good.

I will have to agree, I'm not so hip on the merger either. I know Echo has made good products in the past but I don't think a lot of the current stuff. I am also basing this from what I see at HomeDepot, I know, not good.
Hey i used to only buy the echo 3000 as a climbing saw and they were light and had good power. The garbage at the depot is not echo its homelite and poulan or maybe craftsman who knows. Echo actually discontinued that 3000 at the depot because private shops complained that the depot sold it to cheap. We used to buy two at a time.lolol

old

hi all
just got a old 500 off ebay but the oiler dont work are they easy to change and were can i get parts I'm from the uk and a novice any help much appreciated

For people not in the know.....
DSCN1297.jpg

I'm assuming you have to take the bar off to get it in one of those tiny cars...

Last edited:

Hmmmm, where have the HUSKY nuts gone since mergers came into the discussion?:confused: :cheers: LOL LOL

Last edited:
tiny car

yes mate but my car is a series 2 landrover that has just clocked 400.000 miles and still going not one of them oversized cars you use that brake down after 100.000 km thanks anyway mate

yes mate but my car is a series 2 landrover that has just clocked 400.000 miles and still going not one of them oversized cars you use that brake down after 100.000 km thanks anyway mate

Not your little car, I meant THESE little cars...

attachment.php

WTH...I used to have a Shinny 350 a long time ago, was durable as all get out till it blew...

It's Stihl a Shindaiwa.
:cheers:

:hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::):hmm3grin2orange::)

Oh nuts!...I figured they were part of the 'Lux empire.
Isn't Shindaiwa a Japanese word for leg chaps?

Latest posts

Back