Building a SP125C / 101B Kart Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just landed another nice piece for my kart saw. Picked up a nice 36" roller nose B&C from the Saw-King. This might be my first purchase from him. I've looked at a lot of his stuff, but never landed a deal with him. So, which one of you bumped the price $65 in the last 3 seconds?:)

Just landed another nice piece for my kart saw. Picked up a nice 36" roller nose B&C from the Saw-King. This might be my first purchase from him. I've looked at a lot of his stuff, but never landed a deal with him. So, which one of you bumped the price $65 in the last 3 seconds?:)

Weren't me, he's got me blocked.:msp_sneaky:
But 65 beans for a B+C ain't to bad if the roller is good.

Looks like a got a 101AA coming my way.
Another thread will be started.

Lee

post up the link so we can see it!!!!

That roller nose will look sweet for this build.

...Brad are you a triplet and does one brother work full time, the other post on AS all day and you build saws full time? Fess up man, where do you make the time?

That roller nose will look sweet for this build.

...Brad are you a triplet and does one brother work full time, the other post on AS all day and you build saws full time? Fess up man, where do you make the time?

My thinking exactly. I spent all day working on one saw and didn't get much done and now I'll spend the rest of the evening uploading pics. Brad, you have my respect! :bowdown::clap:

Really looking forward to this build. Lots of pics and video I hope. Perhaps this will get me off my azz and work on my SP. I'm surprised that Mark hasn't replied to this one. JR

wire brushed rollers are cool, trippy to watch.

JJ is correct rollers won't take abuse for long, I loosened many making plunge cuts while bucking.

Back