Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the one you told me started knocking really hard before in blew its load out through the muffler?!? :buttkick:

No comment.

I SAID NO COMMENT !!!

GDS

Come on man nobody wants flippy caps that don't flippy, that's just nuts :)

I like em Dave. These guys are hacks....don't mind them.

Well balls, this was supposed to be in answer to Brian, but my quote-fu is getting weak.

Don't you watch TV man? Orange IS the new Black.
The first season was great but season two was el crappo :(
I sent whatever OEM plastics I had on hand, the future is mutable :)
Oem is so nice ,that top one look familiar ?ms440 cover 001.JPG 440 filter cover 002.JPG

You guys are further on your hybrids than I am:(. But on the other hand, I think I can do 2 at the same time:rock::rock::rock:. Couple 44s, couple 46s, and 3 660s, and a 66. Gonna be busy this winter. And broke. Anybody got any degreaser? Lol:givebeer:20151222_151406.jpg

Attachments

• 20151222_151406.jpg
    20151222_151406.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 30
You guys are further on your hybrids than I am:(. But on the other hand, I think I can do 2 at the same time:rock::rock::rock:. Couple 44s, couple 46s, and 3 660s, and a 66. Gonna be busy this winter. And broke. Anybody got any degreaser? Lol:givebeer:View attachment 472382

I have degreaser! I have multiple different kinds and want to start a thread on them. Send those saws to me and I'll use them as my test subjects. Then just wait for my reply. If you don't hear back from me wait a little longer.:D lol!

I have degreaser! I have multiple different kinds and want to start a thread on them. Send those saws to me and I'll use them as my test subjects. Then just wait for my reply. If you don't hear back from me wait a little longer.:D lol!
Yea, the parts washer isn't as clean as it was a few hours ago, that's for sure.

Where are trying to find a closer match to husky orange but the plastic is tons of different shades what shade do you match

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you just paint um Stihl orange, they will have more horsepower anyway, no need to stock the 11 verified shades of Husqorange. :)
Dave

Back