I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alaska mill, 394 PH, parts 394 engine, and 36 and 60 inch bars. kcj

protection/certification/guarantee. More info
ALASKAN CHAINSAW MILL - $975 (STOCKHOLM, WI.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-03, 3:49PM CDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAINSAW MILL WITH POWERFUL HUSQVARNA ENGINE. MAKE YOUR OWN LUMBER, OR LARGE TABLE SLABS. HAS 60" BAR AND NEW CHAIN. I HAVE LITERALLY ONLY MADE 2 CUTS WITH THIS MILL. GRANBERG MILL IS ALSO NEW. 394 HUSQVARNA ENGINE IN GOOD CONDITION. ALSO COMES WTH 36" BAR AND CHAINS. HAVE 394 PARTS ENGINE TO GO WITH SETUP. $975.00 FIRM. CALL SOREN@ 612-735-5824 FOR MORE INFO.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Sweet deal on that 385. I dont imagine it will be around long.

One word of warning is there is a large logging operation that runs out of that area, Roach logging. If this saw is, or was, owned by one of the Roach boys it is likely worn slap out. I may give the feller a call on Monday and take a look a it.

The sellers name looks familiar, isn't there a AS member with the same handle?

I've never seen that guy on AS...

Are you sure? I bet if one did a search they would find him mentioned. :jester:

I think he needs to buy a new compression tester, every saw he's selling has "160+psi!" :D

He has been mentioned here before.

If you read his descriptions, there are a LOT of gaps and 'gray areas'!

Recently someone also noticed that he may be using non-OEM parts, very chintzy looking.

Definitely, buyer beware!

Jonsereds fans - there is a 66E and 70E listed on Craigslist Portland Oregon, and no they are not mine!

Latest posts

Back