I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may not approve but it sure will work. Several of mine are like that, no need to change them to the "Pretty one" just because someone may not like the way it looks!

My concernw ould be no way to prevent sparks with that set up. If I did mine that way I would have had a field possibly on fire several times last week:msp_scared:

206077d1320672311-rep-mastermind-jpg

That saw actually went for less than I thought it would. WAY too rich for me though...

You think that one's high Johnnie? Check out this auction. It's rare...

McCulloch chainsaw "THE PROFESSIONAL" PRO MAC 655-Rare | eBay

Yeah, well check out the prices on these saws. Non-Parkerized, but they are overpricerized..LOL!!

McCulloch Pro Mac 55 Chainsaw | eBay

26 years old 55cc's, and only six tanks of fuel through it.........hmmmm? What's up with the old faded goofy looking air filter cover?
Sears Best Craftsman 1985 classic | eBay

You've gotta remember Jon.............that's Sears Best. Need to take that into account....:jester:

When I bought my McCulloch PM10-10 (which now is in the care of our young friend the Duke), I paid about 1/10th what the starting bid is for that PM55. They're the same saw for the most part..............except my PM10-10 has a whole 3 fewer cc's, was in better shape, and has a chainbrake....

Last edited:
You guys are too funny. I think Aaron wins the "most overpriced saw" game today, but there are several good runner ups.

How about this one for the most overpriced electric chainsaw?

Very Rare Snap ON ESS 605 14" Electric Chain Saw | eBay

And this for the overpriced patch/ decal award?

VTG VERY RARE!! HUSQVARNA DEALER ADVERTISING PATCH NOT STIHL CHAINSAWS | eBay

Oh, and lest we forget the award for the most overpriced signage......

Rare MCCULLOCH Chain Saws Single Sided Advertising Sign | eBay

Back