I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As am I :) Its already way over what I thought it would be going for.

Like I said when dealing for it I had a fella in mind for it and ended up he didnt go for it.

Nit wit just couldnt get past the point that it didnt say Stihl on it. Thats OK he can go spend alot more on one thats not any better. :ices_rofl:

You can lead a horse to water...

:cheers:

Ted,
Don't you have one close to that condition already?

Not a PM .... a 10-10A that is all original and very clean.

... but not as clean as THIS one!

May be a good thing to not win .... I'd hate to have that kinda $$ on the shelf.

Would really like a case like that for my 10-10A though .... :msp_confused:

That saw's dangerous. It'll fork you up. Says so right there.:msp_confused:

Haha. Yeah kind of like any chainsaw that happens to contact a human body when the saw is running..........weird.
His other listing is the exact same diatribe as the 056's he had for sale.......old guy had a bunch of saws in his basement NOS.............blah.....blah.......blah.....

No. I believe it makes 99cc, IIRC.

I'm in the process of putting a big bore 660 top end on an 064. The case must be clearanced to provide relief for the piston. I wonder if he got any swarf in the crankcase, as it's clear that he didn't split the case???

Just do it! It is a very sweet running saw. I may regret selling it. I have this nice PP655 to replace it.

It's nice. If I had any money for saws right now, it'd be heading north.

655BP is on the bucket list here.

Back