I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Troybuilt mower and echo chainsaw

The seller dropped the price on the Echo C60 (??) & the Homelite 150 by $25.00, now $50.00 for both. Anybody interested in the Echo? The only thing I'd want off the 150 is the b&c :).

Chris are these close enough to you to look at? I might have a place for the Echo. You can have the 150...

No he should not

That guy is really selling himself short with the local pick up thing. He should sell the mill separately and give shipping on the saw.

Since I was just in Oskaloosa on Monday picking up a cheap canoe (my CAD) I had to place a bid on that saw/mill since I have the time and mileage to get there logged in memory. Everyone just keep their bids to themselves and let me win. I don't own one of them there running :chainsaw: Just picked up a parts 026 so that doesn't count.

Brian

Since I was just in Oskaloosa on Monday picking up a cheap canoe (my CAD) I had to place a bid on that saw/mill since I have the time and mileage to get there logged in memory. Everyone just keep their bids to themselves and let me win. I don't own one of them there running :chainsaw: Just picked up a parts 026 so that doesn't count.

Brian

You got the mill itch since the GTG don't you?

Nope...ah maybe a little

The milling is cool but I would just like to have a nice running 372 :msp_thumbup: The mill would be icing on the cake but I have no faith my bid will hold. That cheap canoe I just bought I am trading some of those cedar slabs for a new laced seat and thwarts for it. This person is a true woodworker unlike myself and in the spring a new cedar paddle will grace my hand as well.

Brian

Google says 1.5 hours from me. :hmm3grin2orange: Now to convince the better half that I need another 372.

Brian

Looks like it may between the 3 of us. :D

Brian, I'm still pissed you didn't say hi at the IA GTG. :msp_mad:

Back