I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry

Looks like it may between the 3 of us. :D

Brian, I'm still pissed you didn't say hi at the IA GTG. :msp_mad:

It was just an overwhelming experience and I was out of my comfort zone so I kinda kept to myself. I didn't have a saw to bring to the party :redface: Using someone elses pride and joy is somewhat new to me. When I was a kid dad would not let me touch his tools out of fear that I would break them. I think it was Struggle who offered up a stihl 650/660 to try out and I stumbled with my words like a teenager asking a girl out for the first time. Then Edwin offers up his 084 :msp_ohmy: I'm getting over the fear though. I am meeting Mitch sometime this weekend so he can tell me if my parts 026 (complete with everything besides fastners) crankcase is fine before I spend money on it. Next time I won't be so shy.

PS let me win that saw and I'll give that mill to you for free :biggrin:

Brian

Troybuilt mower and echo chainsaw

The seller dropped the price on the Echo C60 (??) & the Homelite 150 by $25.00, now $50.00 for both. Anybody interested in the Echo? The only thing I'd want off the 150 is the b&c :).

If you get those saws and swipe the B/C from the 150, grab the clutch parts from it (if they're worth saving) before you chuck it in the bin. They can be used on Homelite Super E-Z's. I'd be interested in 'em if they're in good shape and you don't want 'em.

This ad will definitely piss Aaron off, lol. Not only is this pile of junk overpriced, but it has nothing to do with a go-kart.

Yep. You're right on all counts JP...:taped:

Yeah, that'll never get a bid. :laugh:

You guys'd be surprised. The ebay saw stupidity is even bleeding over to the 'lesser saws'. 10-10's, Super E-Z's, and XL-12/SXL saws are getting more money. I bid on a decent looking SXL-AO with a 24" Windsor Speed Tip sprocket nose last week. The starting bid was reasonable, and I put what I thought was a market value bid on it (mostly for the bar and some other parts). Not only was I outbid, but the damn thing ended up going for somewhere around $180! WTF!!:confused:

If you get those saws and swipe the B/C from the 150, grab the clutch parts from it (if they're worth saving) before you chuck it in the bin. They can be used on Homelite Super E-Z's. I'd be interested in 'em if they're in good shape and you don't want 'em.

You sure you don't want the entire 150 minus the b&c :msp_sneaky:?

I left a VMM, haven't yet heard back.

PS let me win that saw and I'll give that mill to you for free :biggrin:

Brian

We might be able to make that work. :clap:

I could tap that just to drive it up a little more....just for you Wendell:hmm3grin2orange::msp_ohmy:

You're already going to chainsaw hell for stealing that 9010. Don't make it worse for yourself.

Back