I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those things are worth money. They are thousands new. I just looked over two in Virginia. One with points and one without. They were both 16 hp engine mated to a Homelight pump. The pump featured does not have the big separation bolts with wing nuts so you can separate the pump and motor to clear a jam. Too bad.

Forester - Bench-Model Chainsaw Chain Breaker & Chain Rivit Spinner Set | eBay

Looks like a good deal on a breaker and spinner. Anyone happen to be using this setup?

Looks like the deal you can get regularly from Baileys (less when on sale), plus you would be buying from Baileys and getting their support. A lot of these look similar, but it is getting harder to tell which come from the same factories and which are copies of copies. Some of the Forester brand products I have seen have been of cheap quality. If the parts are not the same (punches, etc.) you could be out of luck down the road.

Philbert

WoodlandPro Chain Breaker & Spinner Combination
Bailey's - WoodlandPro Chain Breaker & Spinner Combination

You sure you don't want the entire 150 minus the b&c :msp_sneaky:?

I left a VMM, haven't yet heard back.

Re the Echo C60 (??) and Homelite 150...

Two messages left, so far no return call.

I wouldn't want to pay the shipping cost for the whole powerhead..............when all I need is the clutch. That and the B/C are the only things of interest on a 150. The rest is just an ugly doorstop to me. Some guys like 'em though. Not me brother....

Another jackass that thinks his PM610 is something special.

Chain saw McCulloch Promac 610 20"

Check out his description. I've been seeing more guys put "Stihl" and "Husqvarna" (often mispelled) in the descriptions of their non-Stihl/Husky saws. There was a nice looking (but overpriced) Homelite SXL-AO for sale in my area that had something in the descrption stating that it was made by Stihl. OK................:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Just got a response from the ebay seller:

SORRY..I JUST HAVE A DUMB HUSBAND WHO GAVE ME THE WRONG INFORMATION..
LIZ

I don't care who you are...............that's funny right there. I can picture the knucklehead getting chewed out by the Mrs...:jester::jester::jester:

Edit:

Looks like she changed the listing too. Title's fixed. Probably a cool lady (but rough on the husband) based on her response.

Last edited:
Mpls CL
Mall two man with bowsaw and all manuals. Not cheap, but it is display quality.
Zephyr was a dinner train that went bankrupt and closed. We rode it a couple years ago but I don't remember seeing this on display

k

Man Chainsaw - $550 (HUGO)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-12, 2:48PM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 man chain saw manf by Mall company of Chicago in early 1930's. It has a 34" blade. gas powered engine. Has complete instruction and parts book. It has been on displayed for 11 years at the Zepher depot in Stillwater and prior to this was the last time it was run. Has limbing attachment that cannot bind when in use. Please call Pete for additional details 651 247 4577

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Stolen saws.

Hey, guys. One of our site sponsors down in Little Rock AR "Pinnacle Pete Arborist Supply" got broke into the other night. Thought I would put this over here if it isn't already. Probably crackheads & these are already junked or sitting in a local pawn shop, but you never know....
"My store got broke into last night (6:15pm), less than 30 minutes after I left. They threw a large rock through the bottom of the front door grabbed 2 saws and took off. If anyone hears of a couple new Jonsereds for sale, let me know will ya. Model 2172 Ser# 10480028 and a 2165 Ser# 0200070. Thanks freinds..."

Back