I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like some eBay newbies screwed up that auction. At least the "chipper" bidder gets to pay (if they actually pay) nearly 50% over the BIN price.

There was a member here who used to brag about making opening small bids that he knew couldn't possibly win the auction just to remove the BIN option. He did so because he didn't like the idea of folks with the spare funds using BIN.

Just lost a 2000 Chevy S10 on Ebay to a dang "chipper", I should have set a Esnipe on it and I could have probably got it for a little of nothing.

Rohnert park Ca, hour south of me, and where I work. I just saw on C-list a poualan 6000, 100cc full wrap, and says 43in bar. Look's real good 200.00

Yeah, there's an Echo collector in Hillsboro that snaps up all the nice ones.

The Homelite guy in this area is in Oregon City and the biggest McCulloch collector on the west coast is in Newberg.

Those CS-900's are very underated, good strong runners and for that price I would pickup another.

Not a big deal though as I have one already, but would like to find the upper hand guard or chainbrake setup for it.

Thanks Uncle Teddy. Yeah well check out this lunacy for a parts saw..........I guess my low hour 800 should be worth $600-800 then?.........................:dizzy:
MCCULLOCH PRO MAC 800 CHAINSAW FOR PARTS | eBay

I'll give you what you have into that PM-800 if you decide it ain't modern enough for you Jon!:jester:

Rohnert park Ca, hour south of me, and where I work. I just saw on C-list a poualan 6000, 100cc full wrap, and says 43in bar. Look's real good 200.00

Dammit Norm, don't be putting our local CL gold in here. It comes seldom enough. Now I have even less time to scratch up a couple Franklins before one of the big dogs here grabs it and pays the dude to ship.:eek2:

Ah who am I kidding?............I won't be able to buy it anyways. One of you Dolmar/Poulan nuts grab this sucker and save me from myself. I can go look at it this weekend for you and ship it out to you if you pay the guy for it (and pay my shipping costs). PM me if you're serious and you've contacted the seller. RP is about 15 minutes from me.

NORM..........if you see a Poulan 4200/4400/4900/5200/8500 (or a Sears Craftsman 4.2/5.2), or Poulan 4000 or Poulan 245A, or ANY larger displacement old Homelite or McCulloch on our local CL........................PLEASE be sure to call or text me before putting it up here. I'll do the same with the big orange stuff for you. I know you're looking for a 288 or a 181, and of course a 1100/2100/2101.

DA211 on Ebay

Anyone see this thing with the welded on felling dogs, air cleaner turned sideways and the redesigned handle. Still getting about $350 right now.

The large sign with the saw on it is a good buy.

Got this one off the local CL a few years ago.

DSC_0110.jpg

Back