I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much of a fan of the Remington, but the location name is pretty cool..........Lake Road, Trout Run, PA.

Husqvarna 357XP w/24" bar, for $200 on the northern VA craigslist

+++++Husqvarna 357XP Chain Saw+++++ - $200 (Warrenton Va)

+++++Husqvarna 357XP Chain Saw+++++ - $200 (Warrenton Va)
Date: 2012-06-06, 10:08PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Husqvarna 357 XP chain saw with a 24'' bar in good condition, displacement is 56cc. $200.00 Leave phone number you can be reached at if interested.

5K95U05Fb3Gc3Md3J3c66056b68b9b1af1ac7.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3062216830

thought maybe you guys (gals) might be interested in this

craigslist ad in wisconsin.
3038596677 chainsaws lawnmowers snowblowers and parts watertown wi[/url]

chainsaws lawnmowers snowblowers and parts watertown wi

many years of parts trying to downsize many different brands best to call for details 1 920 261 6383 please no calls before 9am or after 8 pm thank you for consideration im getting older now

View attachment 240956

JB

Last edited:
20" husqvarna chainsaw,

"A cup of gas"? Probably straight gas and that is why he only cut one log.

Let me guess. CS-400 was $399.99 at Home Depot. Ran 2 minutes only. Guess he fried it. You get the deal alright.

brand new chainsaw....only started once - Ottawa Power Tools For Sale - Kijiji Ottawa Canada.

A recurring theme for this time of year........hey what's this book that came with my new saw? Maybe it'll tell me why it died, and won't restart.

Sent the link to Cliff (mrbowsaw), he is close to it.

That one has been listed before for more so maybe now he is ready to sell. :msp_thumbup:

That's of course actually an XP1100. Looks like it's had some use, and a lousey repaint at some point. Does look moslty complete, other than the AF cover nut however. Wonder how it has good compression with no sparkplug......:confused:

I think the flywheel cover and starter have been replaced with parts from a C7.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back