I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that saw has been listed for at least several months. Doncha like the wet plastic - looks so much better that way.

Yep. I just LOVE seeing saws that have obviously been HOSED down in feebay/CL listings. No harm can possibly come to a saw that has been blasted with water and not dried out.....:bang:

Those always were nice bikes. Back when I was riding I never could afford a Husky or a Maico.

A few years ago I had a 1980 250-OR that looked like that 250-CR. Wasn't in that nice of shape however...

The bike I WISH I'd bought when I had the chance was a 1981 KTM 495MXC. Didn't act fast enough. Then there was the 1983 Husky 500 Cross Country that got sold out from under me, and......:mad:

A few years ago I had a 1980 250-OR that looked like that 250-CR. Wasn't in that nice of shape however...

The bike I WISH I'd bought when I had the chance was a 1981 KTM 495MXC. Didn't act fast enough. Then there was the 1983 Husky 500 Cross Country that got sold out from under me, and......:mad:

Yep, same here.

Actually, I am quite sure you started it. :msp_tongue:

Actually, Joot of all people started it. Or he's the first one I heard it from. I say it all the time. We've been called worse.

Yep. Just poking fun at Chris. I never used that term until Chris did...:msp_thumbup:

I think we did have a little fight on Southpark. I also think we kicked your arse.:msp_ohmy:

To clarify, the cow would not become 'retarted' until such time that it was tarted up after the first time. Thus, every time after the first you could say the cow had become 're-tarted.' We have not established (yet) that the cow had become tarted up more than once.

BTW, you left out the Newfies.

Everybody makes fun of the newfies Ted, themselves included.:cool2:

Actually, Joot of all people started it. Or he's the first one I heard it from. I say it all the time. We've been called worse.

I think we did have a little fight on Southpark. I also think we kicked your arse.:msp_ohmy:

Everybody makes fun of the newfies Ted, themselves included.:cool2:

Keep telling yourself you won, and eventually you'll get sick of listening to a liar.

I'm willing to trade a left coast hippy for a tarted up Canadian bovine...... :msp_tongue:

Randy,
Today is your lucky day, as I was able to complete a CL deal for some NOS, NLA, Millenial Back Ordered, Obsolete RED Rep that I'll be sending your way on Saturday.....................You're Welcome!

Latest posts

Back