I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thomas that was a spambot post. Looks like the mods have cleaned that profile and those posts from the board. :clap:

Unusual to see those spambot posts in the middle of the day. For the last year or so, they've mostly been made around midnight or 0100 PST...

Thomas that was a spambot post. Looks like the mods have cleaned that profile and those posts from the board. :clap:

Unusual to see those spambot posts in the middle of the day. For the last year or so, they've mostly been made around midnight or 0100 PST...

I know, that's why I found it funny. The post that was copied was something to the effect of "Are you asking to be banned?" I thought that to be ironic coming from a spambot. :D

Now that it's been deleted I just look like I am out of touch with reality. Now I see how jon1212 feels. :poke:

Last edited:
I know, that's why I found it funny. The post that was copied was something to the effect of "Are you asking to be banned?" I thought that to be ironic coming from a spambot. :D

Now that it's been deleted I just look like I am out of touch with reality. Now I see how jon1212 feels. :poke:

Not only did I "Like" this post so that I could "Unlike" it, I also reported it as containing :spam:

Latest posts

Back