I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David Bradley - Minnesota $35

Chainsaw, 2cycle Sears David Bradley Craftsman

You might be able to get it to run. Hasn't run in a long time but I did start it a long time ago using an air tool and socket to spin the nut on the crankshaft. It's a David Bradley, sold by Sears Roebuck & Co. This is more a conversation piece or collectable as it's heavy. You can punch in the model number into the Sears Parts Direct web site and this saw does come up along with some of the parts. Has a 20" bar. Paint is peeling and it's rusty. Saw is complete and in runnable order except that the pull starter assembly is missing. There is no cover for the clutch, way before OSHA's time. The hub for the pull starter is still attached as seen in pictures. Engine does spin and had spark (champion J8C) last time I checked.
Model # 917.60036
Ser # 818204
Still listed on Searspartsdirect dot com

If interested send name and phone with "Chainsaw" and only Chainsaw in the subject line as all others will be deleted as spam.

Mpls Craigs List looks pretty good shape for 80 cc saw, and new bar and chain no phone numbe given.

QV 8000 Echo chainsaw - $150 (Roseville/ St Anthony)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-06-19, 8:30AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a firefighter rescue saw w/ a conventional bar & chain on it 20" bar for smaller stuff, but can handle a four foot bar for huge trees! 80cc
low hours, starts super easy! there is absolutely nothing wrong with this saw; brand new bar & chain/ carb rebuilt by Omega in Minnetonka this spring, <<<

Mpls Craigs List looks pretty good shape for 80 cc saw, and new bar and chain no phone numbe given.
QV 8000 Echo chainsaw - $150 (Roseville/ St Anthony)
Date: 2012-06-19, 8:30AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
This is a firefighter rescue saw w/ a conventional bar & chain on it 20" bar for smaller stuff, but can handle a four foot bar for huge trees! 80cc
low hours, starts super easy! there is absolutely nothing wrong with this saw; brand new bar & chain/ carb rebuilt by Omega in Minnetonka this spring, <<<

QV 8000 Echo chainsaw

Philbert

Have almost new tools must sell

"Have brand new Stihl farmboss 290 chainsaw with 20" bar and brand new chain worth $650-750 brand new asking $500 or best offer... ...."

I should call to find out where he bought the 290 so that I can be sure avoid that shop.

Hmmm, I'll have to remember to raise the price on the next 290 I sell. I'm usually happy with anything over $150..

Back