I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Expected something else completely!! lol

2 old bow saws

That's a good deal actually. Even better if they actually got used instead of being some collector display stuff, wall queens.

I know I have looked off and on around here for crosscuts or bucksaws (what those are) and everyone wants some ludicrous "collector" price for them.

Mcculloch Pro Mac 1000 | eBay

What did you guys do!!........ I stopped watching saws for a few months and ya'll drove the prices through the roof....... I just sold my PM1000 to another member for half the money with a nice OEM 32" bar.

All i know is that I'm happy about it. I have no idea what these guys thought they were bidding on. Maybe I should have emailed them and told them that they are getting only one saw??

All i know is that I'm happy about it. I have no idea what these guys thought they were bidding on. Maybe I should have emailed them and told them that they are getting only one saw??

I will have to say that you made out very well on this deal. I would have never thought a PM1000 would bring anything over $350.

EDIT:
You know that a very nice 125C sold minutes before your PM1000 for $555??

Ebay's that way, there's no making sense of how the bidding goes. If you had two saws like that, the next one may not even bring fifty dollars! I had two XL12s a couple of years back, one better than the other. I held back the better one and put the other on ebay and got around $100 out of it. I immediately put the better one on there and didn't get more than half that!

Nope, no bad scratches on the cylinder wall either.
ht3.jpg
jh88.jpg
dh3.jpg

Back