I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what would you say about a McCullough listed in the AS classifieds?

I tried to ignore that 'mistake' when I saw it a few days ago. Didn't help that it is a listing for a model I'd really like to have..........but it's priced a bit 'optomistic'. It IS in really nice shape however.....:popcorn:

You just HAD to disturb the #### again didn't you Jon???:potstir:

Last edited:
Man that saw doesn't even compare to a Black Maxx XI, or Da' Chopper..............:( As for "rare", try finding an 041 UniBearing..........:dizzy: Only one was ever produced.

I picked up a nicer Timber Bear locally for $380 less than his starting bid...........:msp_w00t:

I really didn't know those Timber Bears were rare...I sold two this year, still have one left, my neighbor has two or three...

I tried to ignore that 'mistake' when I saw it a few days ago. Didn't help that it is a listing for a model I'd really like to have..........but it's priced a bit 'optomistic'. It IS in really nice shape however.....:popcorn:

You just HAD to disturb the #### again didn't you Jon???:potstir:

He always comes full circle. Especially when he's walking.

Something about unequal appendages. :D

He always comes full circle. Especially when he's walking.

Something about unequal appendages. :D

It's less painful than putting this in his mouth...

photobucket-4567-1333223401905.jpg

RARE McCulloch Timber Bear Chainsaw 605,610,650 | eBay

RARE!!! and all yours for just $500..........

I emailed the seller due to the "only made for months". Timberbears were made for around 9 years (under the Timberbear name). The response, "This one is bronze in color. And it has a oregon chain and the bar is original."

I guess if I paint one of my 10-10's gold it will be ultra-rare, worth at least a grand.

I emailed the seller due to the "only made for months". Timberbears were made for around 9 years (under the Timberbear name). The response, "This one is bronze in color. And it has a oregon chain and the bar is original."

I guess if I paint one of my 10-10's gold it will be ultra-rare, worth at least a grand.

Since it's got the rare Oregon chain and all.....

Back