I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much rather have the XL, even dirty, than the 330. 99% or the time the 330 needs the intake boot in my experience.

The 330 is very close to where I'm headed this afternoon, but Splendora would be a long drive for the Super XL. Oh well, I need spend $$ on another saw like I need to gain weight :msp_rolleyes:.

The 330 is very close to where I'm headed this afternoon, but Splendora would be a long drive for the Super XL. Oh well, I need spend $$ on another saw like I need to gain weight :msp_rolleyes:.

I'm betting that if you get the 330 you'll be changing an intake boot. No problem, there's plenty of write-ups on it. Not a bad price on either one though.

That's not a factory air filter or muffler. We'll have to watch this one ...

There was a NOS one for sale near here about 2 weeks ago that went for $125. So nice that a guy that showed up 3 minutes later had the cash to pay triple.

I remember our phone conversation after you came back from that sale....

Such a deal!

Westerly Ri need stump removed

Westerly Ri need stump removed - $40 (westerly)
Date: 2012-07-27, 10:06PM EDT

I have a stump in my front yard that is dug mostly out and I need removed below grade. It is a cedar tree that is about 12" in diameter. I need it cut 6" below the surface. I have a place for the stump so all I need done is the stump cut. My 14" chainsaw wont work so no hacks please. If you have a 18" chainsaw with a junky blade this is easy.

Any Volunteers!?:hmm3grin2orange::msp_rolleyes:

I've been watching this Husky 298...

36 watchers so far.
LINK
Just seeing how far she'll go, I have one maybe a little bit cleaner than that, I'm going to keep it for now. its one of those saws that I would regret letting go of even though I need it like a hole in the head...:msp_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back