I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say I am a sucker for P60 series saws. That saw is in my watch list, and if it doesn't move much, I'll be bidding on it. Posting it here was the first step in admitting I have a problem, lol. I need that saw like a hole in the head.

I was thinking the same thing. You could put a new top end on that and have a nice P-60 for less than 3 bills.........

Buy that damn thing before I do, cause I don't need it either.:msp_rolleyes:

I must say I am a sucker for P60 series saws. That saw is in my watch list, and if it doesn't move much, I'll be bidding on it. Posting it here was the first step in admitting I have a problem, lol. I need that saw like a hole in the head.

I was thinking the same thing. You could put a new top end on that and have a nice P-60 for less than 3 bills.........

I'm going to buy it. Don't mess with me. :msp_angry:

I actually thought it was pretty clever on his part but I couldn't get past the combination of his starting bid and shipping. He still has no bids on the MAC. But I guess he only needs one to come out on his purchase. Ron

I could do without his assinine McCulloch bashing drivel. It's in both his SP-81 and 10-10A listing descriptions. Just made me want to punch him in the throat.....

I'm going to buy it. Don't mess with me. :msp_angry:

I need a P60 to sit next to my P50. :msp_sneaky:

During the auction or, just in general?

Rub some bacon grease on his forehead......calms him right down.

Same guy, same type of bitter description. I will say one thing for him though, scam buyers would have a real hard time getting a refund for "not as described". Maybe he's onto something...Plus he's gotten some free publicity here, although those would probably have shown up any way with a "normal" description.

I need that saw for parts so that sp80 disaster that joey is rebuilding for me can finally be done!

We still need the muffler baffle and outer cover. After that, it will be ready to go.

And that full wrap still has grip intact

If that's all you'd be getting if for.........it's already pushing the cost/benefit envelope at the price it's sitting at now ($30 plus $30 shipping). I've seen NOS and good used handlebars on feebay before. Same with muffler parts. I dunno...........maybe I'm just prejudiced against the saw because the seller is such an ass (his McCulloch comments really rubbed me wrong)...

If that's all you'd be getting if for.........it's already pushing the cost/benefit envelope at the price it's sitting at now ($30 plus $30 shipping). I've seen NOS and good used handlebars on feebay before. Same with muffler parts. I dunno...........maybe I'm just prejudiced against the saw because the seller is such an ass (his McCulloch comments really rubbed me wrong)...

I took his listings as an off the wall marketing schtick. Maybe he is serious, I don't know. Much less, anyway, then the anti poulan rants you can read on this site.

Guess I am lucky, I am not prejudiced against any brand really, heck, two of my past fav rides were fiats! With small engine stuff, my criteria is, does this run or can I make it run easy, that's about it. I don't dislike any brands, but I sorta stick with what I can get parts cheap and easy for, which are poulans and husky around here. I even like those old hundred buck cheap push mowers with the tiny 3.5 hp briggs engines, can get them free or five bucks, an hour later, working, most of the time anyway. People go on and on how rank they are, huh, I take advantage of their ignorance on maintenance and lack of patience to do a few simple things to get them and keep them running.

It was a crappy thing to say. At this point, though, I just want to get this project finished. Unfinished stuff drives me nuts. That 3400 bow saw is still frustrating me. I just wanna get a muffler so this thing can finally be done.

Back