I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, maybe for $300 less I will go to my dealer.
36 watchers so far.
LINK
Just seeing how far she'll go, I have one maybe a little bit cleaner than that, I'm going to keep it for now. its one of those saws that I would regret letting go of even though I need it like a hole in the head...:msp_rolleyes:
Over 7 bills, amazing. I paid $150 for my 2100 then dropped $100 to freshen up the lines, AV and a few other things.
http://www.arboristsite.com/classifieds.php?do=viewitem&itemid=2930

Apparently this guys marbles have left the building. 8 bills for a mac 15. That doesn't run.:msp_confused:
I could pick those up all day for .25 cents a pound or upwards of $8.

36 watchers so far.
LINK
Just seeing how far she'll go, I have one maybe a little bit cleaner than that, I'm going to keep it for now. its one of those saws that I would regret letting go of even though I need it like a hole in the head...:msp_rolleyes:

Nice saw, but I would have never imagined it would go that high. Someone wanted that one bad! I had a line on one a couple years ago that was pretty nice for around 3 bills. Probably should have grabbed it, just didnt feel that I needed it.

Nice saw, but I would have never imagined it would go that high. Someone wanted that one bad! I had a line on one a couple years ago that was pretty nice for around 3 bills. Probably should have grabbed it, just didnt feel that I needed it.

Yeah, I kinda figured it would pop pretty good, There are some collectors out there that need to have one of each saw. I hadn't seen a 298 in that shape on ebay for a long time, I'll bet there were a few collectors pining away for one like that for awhile.

Makes me wonder how high it would have gone had the seller waited until before Christmas when the web traffic is a lot higher.

Back