I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't know why, but the 750 EVL and 900 EVL both have a major cult following. They must be pretty good saws, although I have never run either. I always watch 750's when they come up, but all too often they get too rich for my blood. 900's are pretty rare, and can go for big money.

If you can, get a decent 900. They're a fun saw to run and have a surprising amount of torque.

The Quiet Cut

Craftsman Electric Chainsaw - $25 (Killingworth, Ct.)

Date: 2012-08-02, 6:36PM EDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Craftsman electric chainsaw- "The Quiet Cut"
12" bar. Motor runs excellent. For parts or repair. $25

Call 860-663-1769 (5-8 pm)

go get it.

McCulloch Model 47 - $375 (Wilton) (NH)

McCulloch Model 47

5Nf5Gf5Ee3Kf3Lb3Hfc82d53498da1462104c.jpg

1960's Skil electric chainsaw / Beastly looking tool! - $100 (Dover, NH)

http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/3117373701.html

5Nc5F85Hb3n23Ib3J1c738828f9feb4bb1a09.jpg

Bill

Last edited:
If you really want one, PM me ....

Its cool looking, definately looks like something that you would want to paint teeth on and attach to a fighting robot, but its not quite my style....

Im looking for a Mcculloch Super Pro 125 or 125c.

Aren't we all?

You better not be, I'll hurdle your corpse for a shot at one right now if it comes down to me and you!

Ill tell the seller that you're a nigerian scammer and i need one to cut down the trees that have fallen on the childrens orphanage i run.

Ill tell the seller that you're an evil scientist who plans to use it to blend puppies and kittens as a liquid fuel for your death ray!

:hmm3grin2orange:

Seriously, im buying myself a Mac SP125 as my last toy before the baby comes and yall better stay out of my way. After that yall can have all the other saws in the world...

You better not be, I'll hurdle your corpse for a shot at one right now if it comes down to me and you!

Ill tell the seller that you're a nigerian scammer and i need one to cut down the trees that have fallen on the childrens orphanage i run.

Ill tell the seller that you're an evil scientist who plans to use it to blend puppies and kittens as a liquid fuel for your death ray!

:hmm3grin2orange:

Seriously, im buying myself a Mac SP125 as my last toy before the baby comes and yall better stay out of my way. After that yall can have all the other saws in the world...

Who told you of my nefarious plans to rule the world?..............LOL!!!

Is this your first baby? I have six kids, and I run saws for peace, and quiet.

lulz, you gets repped for that dude! :msp_tongue:

Yeah its my first kid and i already know its going to be complete chaos. Im going back into my old career soon which will entail night shift with tons of overtime and weekdays off and extra bull####, and will probably still be messing with real estate investment on the side (not nearly as lucrative as the house flipping cable shows lead you to believe, like ramen soup and hotdogs for dinner lucrative) and will have the baby to contend with now too.

I just need this one last toy to give me inner peace and contentment before the #### hits the fan :smile2:

By the way, i watched your boy ham it up in "Casa De Me Padre" and i can honestly say that hes the ####tiest actor ever and i hate his stupid movies, and the excessive gratuitous showing of his hideous ass in every movie, but i seriously laughed harder at that movie than i have in a long time.

It was funnier than i expected it to be for sure.

By the way, i watched your boy ham it up in "Casa De Me Padre" and i can honestly say that hes the ####tiest actor ever and i hate his stupid movies, and the excessive gratuitous showing of his hideous ass in every movie, but i seriously laughed harder at that movie than i have in a long time.

It was funnier than i expected it to be for sure.

"Agree to disagree"

"As they say in Rome........."

"Yes, go on"

"Do as the Romans do?"

"Oh, I've never heard that before"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back