I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that perhaps this guy was dropped on his head once or twice as a child... otherwise I have to wonder just what he's thinking...

STIHL Chainsaw 011 AVT | eBay

That's AMAZING. He doesn't even say if it runs...................AND he wants over $58 ON TOP of the $2K BIN price for shipping. Makes me think I should have gotten more in trade for mine (even though I did VERY well in that trade)..........which was in much better shape than that one (alothough not the SUPER VALUABLE top handle version).............nah...:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
I think that perhaps this guy was dropped on his head once or twice as a child... otherwise I have to wonder just what he's thinking...

You known there could be more to that saw than you know to justify that price.

It could actually be a really good deal if the cylinder and crankcase was packed with cocaine or something...

Maybe it's due to a bad currency exchange rate?..........Nahhh!!! I think your deducement of probable brain damage is more accurate.

That's AMAZING. He doesn't even say if it runs...................AND he wants over $58 ON TOP of the $2K BIN price for shipping. Makes me think I should have gotten more in trade for mine (even though I did VERY well in that trade)..........which was in much better shape than that one (alothough not the SUPER VALUABLE top handle version).............nah...:hmm3grin2orange:

Shoot I got one here that must be worth at least $4K, thanks Aaron. I bet you had no idea you were trading me a gold mine for some magnesium..........:msp_ohmy:

Maybe it's due to a bad currency exchange rate?..........Nahhh!!! I think your deducement of probable brain damage is more accurate.

Shoot I got one here that must be worth at least $4K, thanks Aaron. I bet you had no idea you were trading me a gold mine for some magnesium..........:msp_ohmy:

Your's has been owned by a TV personality, though. :D

And you're a cop, huh? Wow, just wow.

Yes, thats why i mentioned it, aside from crazy people listing stuff, people do sell and transport contraband hidden and secreted in items via ebay.

Im not saying thats whats going on here though, but it was a half hearted joke based on real world happenings...

Also, you have dropped in at least three threads today which i have posted in for the sole purpose of attacking, insulting or trolling me.

Please leave me alone, ignore all of my posts, dont respond to anything i type, and dont address me unless i ask for you.

You ribbed me for posting something here twice, said i should have learned more from my dad painting cars when i was 10yrs old, told me to go change muffler bearings when i offered a suggestion to someone.

You may be a long time member and a very knowledgable chainsaw guy, i dont know. But, i do know that absolutely nothing you have posted in response to any of my contributions has been on subject or worthwhile in any way so i will ask you again, nicely, PLEASE leave me alone!

I recently changed out the gaskets in my internets and she runs like a champ. :D

I hope you put in the right number of crank bearings, otherwise you're liable to get the Google Wobbles, and she'll run all caddywhompus

Yes, thats why i mentioned it, aside from crazy people listing stuff, people do sell and transport contraband hidden and secreted in items via ebay.

Im not saying thats whats going on here though, but it was a half hearted joke based on real world happenings...

Also, you have dropped in at least three threads today which i have posted in for the sole purpose of attacking, insulting or trolling me.

Please leave me alone, ignore all of my posts, dont respond to anything i type, and dont address me unless i ask for you.

You ribbed me for posting something here twice, said i should have learned more from my dad painting cars when i was 10yrs old, told me to go change muffler bearings when i offered a suggestion to someone.

You may be a long time member and a very knowledgable chainsaw guy, i dont know. But, i do know that absolutely nothing you have posted in response to any of my contributions has been on subject or worthwhile in any way so i will ask you again, nicely, PLEASE leave me alone!

Dude, ya' just gotta take Tom with a grain of salt. He's kinda "tetched" in the head. Have you ever seen the movie Rain Man? He's like Dustin Hoffman's character, well just not smart.

You known there could be more to that saw than you know to justify that price.

It could actually be a really good deal if the cylinder and crankcase was packed with cocaine or something...

Could be part of a massive Canuck/Yank coke smuggling ring. There's not a lot of room in those little engines (that one's 41-ish cc) so I don't know if enough snow could be packed in however. Not up on the current street values for that ####. Now if the cylinder and crankcase were packed with gold, then it'd be a good deal....:cool2:

Relax guy. Tom jabs everybody. You've said/done some bonehead stuff here in the recent past........so Tom'll probably jab you a bit more for a while. Take it as paying your dues. He gives me 'n Jonathan a ration of #### on a daily basis. It's all part of the fun.......

Dude, ya' just gotta take Tom with a grain of salt. He's kinda "tetched" in the head. Have you ever seen the movie Rain Man? He's like Dustin Hoffman's character, well just not smart.

Yep. But we like 'ol Tom anyways.....:D

Could be part of a massive Canuck/Yank coke smuggling ring. There's not a lot of room in those little engines (that one's 41-ish cc) so I don't know if enough snow could be packed in however. Not up on the current street values for that ####. Now if the cylinder and crankcase were packed with gold, then it'd be a good deal....:cool2:

Relax guy. Tom jabs everybody. You've said/done some bonehead stuff here in the recent past........so Tom'll probably jab you a bit more for a while. Take it as paying your dues. He gives me 'n Jonathan a ration of #### on a daily basis. It's all part of the fun.......

Yep. But we like 'ol Tom anyways.....:D

Aawwwww. Thanks, buddy. :D

Latest posts

Back