I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have to be an offer that I can't refuse, or some saw in return that I really want.......... That is one of my nicest saws in the entire collection.

Like I said, best of luck getting that one on CL.

Would you like to add to your stihl or Husqvarna inventory??

Would you like to add to your stihl or Husqvarna inventory??

No, even your 084 doesn't really interest me. Now if you had a Homelite 3100G..... with a 404 sprocket on it...... or a Solo Twin...... then I would be seriously interested.......

I am a big fan of the Pioneer P series, and the PP655BP is the crown jewel. Tough to let go....

I have a P62 that is almost as nice as the CL saw. I could be convinced to part with that one. If you are interested in that send me a PM.

Well it looks right. They still sell these saws in Brazil don't they? I gotta question these things what with all the Chinese junk being made these days.

Well, to my 'untrained Stihl eye' there's a few things in that photo that I notice right away ... 1) The orange color just don't look 'right' 2) Why is the bar behind the saw? 3) The box it's sitting on is a classic 'made in China' model

Just my $.02, we have members in that area that might stop by there ...

Is this for real?????

Stihl 070 Chainsaw

Well, to my 'untrained Stihl eye' there's a few things in that photo that I notice right away ... 1) The orange color just don't look 'right' 2) Why is the bar behind the saw? 3) The box it's sitting on is a classic 'made in China' model

Just my $.02, we have members in that area that might stop by there ...

The flimsy "cardboard" box was the first thing that caught my eye. When I worked for a moving & freight company I used to see that "cardboard" coming from China, Japan, the Pacific Rim, India, etc.

Latest posts

Back