I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Macs and a Titan for $100.. Classic longbar chainsaws

:Eye:/\:Eye: ad deleted. Did somebody here get lucky?

The link worked for me. Isn't that near JJ?

I still see it?

I'm still getting Ad Deleted. What chainsaws were (are?) listed?

=========================================

I just love trying to edit my posts here on AS!

I just found this one, don't have the $$ for it :mad:.

Stihl 660 30" CHAIN

The above-linked Stihl MS660 isn't far from me, I just don't $400.00 to spare.

I would have my wife all over my @ss if I bought it: "Why did you buy a $400.00 chainsaw? I don't care what it's worth, we don't have $400.00 to spend on a chainsaw. Oh, really, you can sell it for a profit? What about all the chainswaws in the garage? You should sell those as well!" Etc., etc., ad nauseum.

I'm still getting Ad Deleted. What chainsaws were (are?) listed?

The post IS deleted. If anyone still sees it, press F5 or click on the refresh icon.

Chris, the post was for two old large Macs and a Titan. Included were three long bars, two of which looked to be for two-man saws. The whole bunch was offered for $100.

The post IS deleted. If anyone still sees it, press F5 or click on the refresh icon.

Chris, the post was for two old large Macs and a Titan. Included were three long bars, two of which looked to be for two-man saws. The whole bunch was offered for $100.

So at least a small part of my brain is still working. It sounds like somebody, hopefully an ASer, got a good deal.

Looks like usedsaws777 got them, they are up for auction now.

usedsaws777 snags most of the saws around southern Oregon. I guess I need to get internet access for the jobsite so I have a chance. Not that I wanted the Macs, I already spent my saw money refurbing a 2101, but it's always nice to see saws go to people who want them. But I guess resellers need to make a living too.

usedsaws777 snags most of the saws around southern Oregon. I guess I need to get internet access for the jobsite so I have a chance. Not that I wanted the Macs, I already spent my saw money refurbing a 2101, but it's always nice to see saws go to people who want them. But I guess resellers need to make a living too.

I don't want to get into a fight with anyone over this but in short the saws will end up going to someone that wants them just with a little more profit in his pocket.

I'm not going to bag on anyone for getting a good deal on saws. Everyone here likes to get a great deal on saws. He sure seemed to on that price.

More power to anyone that gets the great deals. Better than someone sending them to a scrape yard:msp_mad:

Back