McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a chain to measure. All i have is the bar.

Then you have to look at the sprocket. Do you have any other 3/8 low pro or 1/4 that you can lay in the sprocket. The right size will nicely engage evenly on the sprocket.

Hey Chris!
They be talking **** about oz.
You better represent!

I have been busy with the turbines lately, however always keeping an eye on what is going on here. Pretty funny comments I must admit, and all in good faith.....!

How are those SP125's going Matt ? I see that you picked up a couple lately.

Regards,

Chris.

I have been busy with the turbines lately, however always keeping an eye on what is going on here. Pretty funny comments I must admit, and all in good faith.....!

How are those SP125's going Matt ? I see that you picked up a couple lately.

Regards,

Chris.

Never liked Mac's! LOL!
I am a old school red-white guy!
Just come here to pick on you yellow bellies! LOL!!

But all BS aside, they sound good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know the part#, almost any rim sprocket will work, go 8 pin minimum, a 9 pin may fit with a bit of work, I think you are up for that.

Wow, did not know rims were standard. Just went and tried the 7t off my 044 and fits perfectly. Learn something new everyday. Off to find a 8 or 9t rim now.

Thanks Mark, I just placed an order to Baileys about 2 hours ago, looks like I might be making another. After you look through the carb please let me know if I just did something stupid.

Randy, this is where you tell him to keep the little chain for the 10-10 and put a mans chain on the man saw. But there is a certain symmetry to having all one chain pitch in the stable. Either way Brian, hope you get to buy another one, whatever size, cause you wore the last one out, not because it was wrecked.

Randy, this is where you tell him to keep the little chain for the 10-10 and put a mans chain on the man saw. But there is a certain symmetry to having all one chain pitch in the stable. Either way Brian, hope you get to buy another one, whatever size, cause you wore the last one out, not because it was wrecked.

I modified a Craftsman bar to fit my 10-10..I know, probably not a great idea but that's all I had at the time. It seems to oil good but the chain is about shot so I still need to work on that one.

You guys have this ALL WRONG!

Let me lay it down!

Step #1: send the bar to me.
Step #2: get a 11 pin rim
Step #3: I will send over a 18" roller nose
Step #4: run 3/8 .050 rapid super chain

Meeting adjured!

I will put a .404 back on it when that chain is wore out, I just cant see not using a brand new chain. And just for my piece of mind .375 is 3/8s right. Might be a dumb question, but looking through Baileys I found 3/8s 7t and .375 8t.

Back