McCulloch Chain Saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more for the road

100MEDIA_IMAG0368-1.jpg

Yah ... but it looks ike you have your hands in a Mini-Mac! :jester:

what was my first guess when i looked at that picture too, but upon further inspection im almost positive that its not a mini mac.

Dont know what the hell it is, but the handle and spark plug arent there where they should be and the spark plug cover shouldnt be there. I think its a later, larger model.

I bet ozflea might be able to tell us what kind of saw that is!

what was my first guess when i looked at that picture too, but upon further inspection im almost positive that its not a mini mac.

Dont know what the hell it is, but the handle and spark plug arent there where they should be and the spark plug cover shouldnt be there. I think its a later, larger model.

I bet ozflea might be able to tell us what kind of saw that is!

It is a 125 or 105 without the tank. Ron

Na this is better can anyone guess which brand is my favourite

unclebob.jpg

McBob.

Well just for those who cant tell a Mini Mac from a Super Pro 125c .................. fitting a BDC and sloper manifold into young Neils SP125C for the Nationals at Dungog a few years ago

The conversion bits are on the bench

McBob.

Macs

Hey Mac guys.... I just got a pm8200 for parts at one of my favorite stops. It was not complete, but I was informed some of y may need some bits before it all goes on eBay.

Also,, I have a pretty good lead on a few big macs. If I can get info, I need some advice on pricing. I'll be back with that.

Thanks.

Hey Mac guys.... I just got a pm8200 for parts at one of my favorite stops. It was not complete, but I was informed some of y may need some bits before it all goes on eBay.

Also,, I have a pretty good lead on a few big macs. If I can get info, I need some advice on pricing. I'll be back with that.

Thanks.

Whatcha got for us? I'm always needing 82cc Mac parts.

Joey

Same here................and I'm always needing 82cc Macs too....:D

I basically have a whole 8200 minus p/c and clutch cover. The av is kinda crusty too. Starter has a very small piece missing from the bottom screw hole. Hmmm.. Had spark, but the coil is rubbed a bit by the flywheel. I dunno.... Ask about parts. I sell and trade:). Anyone have a nice big Dolmar or stihl bar for a SD 133????

I basically have a whole 8200 minus p/c and clutch cover. The av is kinda crusty too. Starter has a very small piece missing from the bottom screw hole. Hmmm.. Had spark, but the coil is rubbed a bit by the flywheel. I dunno.... Ask about parts. I sell and trade:). Anyone have a nice big Dolmar or stihl bar for a SD 133????

Sounds like a rebuilder for Mark's collection...:cheers:

Pics

Ill post a pic of the pile tomorrow and the best offer is getting it. Too many interested parties at the moment. You Mac guys....sheesh. :msp_biggrin:

Seriously... I need a big bar for my Dolmar and i love poulan pros.

I'd like to see some photos please! I have a pretty good streak going on the 82's right now, two SP81's, one PM850, and three PM800's. I am looking to trade some of the extras for an SP80, SP81E, Super 850, DE80, or PM8200.

Mark

You need a PM805 for your collection too if I'm not mistaken Mark. I still haven't checked out the 'lead' for a local PM805 that's supposedly available (I was told it's a "PM825" by a friend of the owner..). I'll contact you if/when I get it...

Latest posts

Back