Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pioneer P26 Bucking Spike

Have seen a picture of a P26 fitted with a bucking spike it looks to bolt on using the bar nuts Does anyone have one they would sell, Or know of any place I could buy one Thanks in Hope.

Pioneer P41S

Good Day everyone,

I just picked up a P41S in pretty good shape. The starter rewind needs some work but that shouldn't be a problem. There doesn't seem to be any info on the usual sites about the saw specs so I really don't know much about it. If anyone has the specs, could you PM me please. Will post some photos when I get it cleaned up a bit.:) Goball

Goball

Check out Mike Acres website for some stats,also try and look the saw up on the media link in my signature
Welcome aboard by the way!You will find a load of help here from the Pioneer Gurus
Lawrence

Pioneer P41S

Thanks for the advice. Have looked in both places and forum from Sweden but didn't find anything. Maybe I missed something but eventually I will get an IPL and Owners Manual to guide me along. Goball

Are you saying you looked at Mike Acres Site and the mediacat link?
Lawrence

Mikes site does not have any info on the P41S but my parts IPL for the P41 is the same for both saws. The way the IPL is setup it looks like the P41 came with and without the chain brake. I did not see any difference in the other parts.
Pioneerguy600

Pioneer P41S

Hi,

Lawrence Yes, I look on Mike Acres site and your folders.
Jerry, Could you email a copy of the IPL. My saw doesn't have a chain brake but it looks like it might have at on time as the screw holes and brake handle lug are there. Air cleaner cover says it's a P41S and the tag says it's P41 S/N 1295436. Thanks for helping. Goball

Last edited:
Hi,

Jerry, Could you email a copy of the IPL. My saw doesn't have a chain brake but it looks like it might have at on time as the screw holes and brake handle lug are there. Air cleaner cover says it's a P41S and the tag says it's P41 S/N 1295436. Thanks for helping. Goball

I only have hardcopies of the manuals and IPL`s but I checked into the link Petesoldsaw has under his sig. and the IPL for the P41 and P 41S is there and its the same one I have.
Pioneerguy600

Pioneer P41/P41S IPL

Thanks for the advice. Have looked in both places and forum from Sweden but didn't find anything. Maybe I missed something but eventually I will get an IPL and Owners Manual to guide me along. Goball

Another option for IPL is the Rottman site http://www.rottmansales.com/IPLs/Pioneer/P41-P41S_OPT.pdf

There are also a lot of IPL @ this site

http://store.chainsawr.com/blogs/illustrated-part-lists/1119872-pioneer-illustrated-part-lists

They have lists for Pioneer and a lot of others as well

NU-17 & Pioneer 6.0 cu in

I am restoring a NU-17 and need a diaphragm for primer - anyone have? I also am looking for a drive side crankcase half for Pioneer 60 series, Pioneer Partner 655 or Poulan Pro 655 (need later crankcase with large main ball bearing).
thanks

Hey you Pioneer nuts. I know i haven't been doing much
with the ole Pioneer's lately but i picked up this nice P52.
Been looking for one for awhile and found this one on ebay.
She's a great runner.

Lee

PioneerP52001.jpg

PioneerP52002.jpg

PioneerP52003.jpg

P52

That saw is a dandy. Nice lookin pile of wood as well. By the looks of the 4 thin slabs in the background I would say it is razor sharpe and ready to make short work of the pile

Back