Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ED, I got a spinner, give you a excuse to come by now! You can use it anytime you want.

I should have let you know but after I talked to you, I found out more about that saw and passed on it.

I'll run across another sometime.

Do you have beer? ( i know, dumb question, lol) Yea, I been thinking about buying a spinner for awhile now. I should have time in a couple weeks. I was going to ask you if you got that saw or not. I'll keep my eyes open for one.

Us Homelite guys are kind of lame.:( Whoever gets the ZIP and XL12 will get their reading done fast. The Fundraiser thread is about to overtake it and it's over and done!!

Chris B.

It takes a good effort to keep these threads active and to get fellows posting, with the old Pioneer saws there is little interest in porting and modding them, that is the hot topic these days here on AS. With the Pioneers it is mostly about where to find parts to keep them running and questions about parts swapping, diagnosing what`s wrong and some restoring.

Pioneerguy600

Spinner?

You piqued my curiosity. Even want to Mike Acres and looked for manufacturer, no. Then the Pioneer threads and again nothing. It sounds as though they are rare. Embellish please.
Lou

Did anybody watch this Pioneer 700D on Ebay? There were actually 2 selling simultaneously, one had a ridiculous 60" bar with helper handle.:confused:

I picked up the other, and it has a nice full wrap. The perfect companion to my 850. And even if the engine turns out to be a mess (I have no reason to suspect this), I have a complete good reciprocating assembly.

Can't wait to get this one in my hands. But its got a distance to travel to reach me.

These old Pioneers are really something else. Lots of style and performance to match.

Chris B.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Cbfarmall

Chris, I saw that one! But as everyone knows a man has his limitations and right now I'm at mine, LOL! Congratulations to you though!
Lawrence

Chris, I saw that one! But as everyone knows a man has his limitations and right now I'm at mine, LOL! Congratulations to you though!
Lawrence

pioneerguy600 said:
Another nice one Chris,..and no I did not see it on eBay, I did see the other one with the long bar.

Thanks, I think I'll be real happy with this one. The seller seems to be a real stand-up guy. Fast with his replies. I don't think I'll have a problem with the starter slipping like my 850.

Chris B.

Latest posts

Back