Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we're showing deer pics. This guy is still around...
Last year
View attachment 1201367
This year
View attachment 1201368
I doubt I'll see him during daylight hours but anything is possible.
Looks bigger in the first pic lol.
That's why you gotta go out after dark, follow me for more tips ;).
They don't get like that by being stupid but they do make mistakes. You might be there for one.
Tell me about it, I'm a real stud, and I've screwed up plenty :laugh:.

The big rope and the big saw, bringing the biggies' for the woodchucks too?
Great saws(although the 562 does have it's quirks(particularly the earlier ones like that one). Bummer they added weight to the 562 on the later models, makes it weigh pithing a few ounces of the 371, and just a few more less than a 372xp OE. I like them all though :). Be safe.

That’s if for the big dead cherry

On to the mystery tree

Then next visit is the standing trees (for next year)

Sucks getting old, I had to cut the one in half to be able to load it into my truck, so out of shape. I need to do this every weekend and get back in shape.View attachment 1201407View attachment 1201406View attachment 1201405
You and me both... taking those 2 trees down for my buddy the other week has been thr most tree work I've done all summer. I stocked up Last year and the year before knowing I'd be building the shop. Man my arse was dragging at the end of that day and I didn't even have to clean much of anything up. Just downed the trees and bucked them Into manageable pieces.

You and me both... taking those 2 trees down for my buddy the other week has been thr most tree work I've done all summer. I stocked up Last year and the year before knowing I'd be building the shop. Man my arse was dragging at the end of that day and I didn't even have to clean much of anything up. Just downed the trees and bucked them Into manageable pieces.
You try that Big Mac in the wood yet buddy, ? Hanging out on the OR coast this week, Big Doug Fir , Hemlock, Cedar county,👍

You try that Big Mac in the wood yet buddy, ?
No, not yet. I installed that fuel line I got from Mark, fired it up to make sure it was running ok, shut it off and it flooded the carb box with fuel. Guess I should have sucked it up and rebuilt the primer when I had the carb out. Assuming the packing isn't sealing or I didn't set the needle right. So carb needs to come back out again. Kinda been a spare time project anyway. I'll get a video cutting with it when it's running right. Sounds wicked when it does run though.

Had some scroungers in the back yard a min ago...
Wife had some morning glories at the base of the power pole, they just got "pruned".
20240831_080049.jpg
They're about 20' from the window I relocate vermin out of, even got the window open to take the picture. Mom slowly wondered off as she knew something was up, sure the twins got talked to about that.
I've heard spots taste better than antlers 😆.
20240831_080137.jpg

Had some scroungers in the back yard a min ago...
Wife had some morning glories at the base of the power pole, they just got "pruned".
View attachment 1201414
They're about 20' from the window I relocate vermin out of, even got the window open to take the picture. Mom slowly wondered off as she knew something was up, sure the twins got talked to about that.
I've heard spots taste better than antlers 😆.
View attachment 1201416
they do...🤫

Latest posts

Back