Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good weekend! Glad you got some shooting!

Could you take the pictures you intend to post with a lower resolution on your phone? That would save you a step. The resolution is so high on the new phones which makes for nice pictures but they also take up a whole lot of memory. I'm still rockin' a Samsung S9 so I don't have any problems!🤣
I could but then they are lower quality shots forever, for every use. For the little posting I do on here I will just have to reduce each pic.

I was scanning posts and read "had a good fast weekend......including three redheads" and I thought Whoa!!!!!
LOL!

Funny cause the two dishwater blondes who I had dated and both had dyed to red were crazier than any natural redhead I have ever met lol. One of the best "ya mad, bro" moments ever was bringing the younger, hotter one out to the bar and the older one who I had recently stopped dating was there and she immediately left in a huff, leaving mostly full drinks at her table.

It's OK stuff. Not the end all be all. We used it on the trucks and conveyers/salt spreaders at the township. Needed re applied after the trucks got washed off, or we had rain for a week, or we plowed slush... Basically anytime the film got washed away. At minimum it will need reapplied yearly on the trucks we didn't plow with.

something didn't go right, used it several times with good results. Only thing I never liked about it is it needs top coated.(extra expense on an already very expensive product.) Switched to using a rust converter and 2 part epoxy paint on frames. My cousin did similar on his 74 f-150 frame back in 2014 and so far there still no signs of rust coming through.
It does say that you can top coat it. I didn't see te can saying that it had to be top coated. I have used this paint on a few other items and it seems to be holding up fine.

Back