Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one of you guys were having trouble with the battery going dead in one of your vehicles? If I recall it may have been a Chevy.
Me for one…. The IPC repair didn’t stop the draw. It did fix the erratic gauges though! I made a discovery after putting the IPC back in the dash that I haven’t investigated yet. That being that I found a draw in the bottom of the fuse block itself that had been overlooked previously when testing the individual fuses. I’ll try to remember to get a photo.. It’s my mother’s 2001 Blazer… not that she’s driving anymore…

Sooo
Since y’all talking doctors and nurses…

My primary has a nurse that hates me

I’m 5’10’’ and in my prime sports days was around 145lbs

She gets me on the scale and I’m 168, I sigh, she asked what’s wrong. I told her I’m disappointed with how much I weighed. She told me “relax lots of woman weigh that much too”. My reply “yeah, they’re probably fat and miserable too”

She just walked out, 10 minutes later a different nurse comes in and is very short with me

Now the doctor comes in, he is a smart ass too

He tells me “you sure know how to make friends Matt”

Now, I’m not fat. But I sure don’t have the mean 6pack I used to have….

Now it’s a 1/4keg and needs to go.

Sooo
Since y’all talking doctors and nurses…

My primary has a nurse that hates me

I’m 5’10’’ and in my prime sports days was around 145lbs

She gets me on the scale and I’m 168, I sigh, she asked what’s wrong. I told her I’m disappointed with how much I weighed. She told me “relax lots of woman weigh that much too”. My reply “yeah, they’re probably fat and miserable too”

She just walked out, 10 minutes later a different nurse comes in and is very short with me

Now the doctor comes in, he is a smart ass too

He tells me “you sure know how to make friends Matt”

Now, I’m not fat. But I sure don’t have the mean 6pack I used to have….

Now it’s a 1/4keg and needs to go.
I lent out my copy of "How to win friends and influence people" back in the early '80s and it was never returned... otherwise I'd pass it along. 😉

Latest posts

Back