Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a good weekend! Glad you got some shooting!

Could you take the pictures you intend to post with a lower resolution on your phone? That would save you a step. The resolution is so high on the new phones which makes for nice pictures but they also take up a whole lot of memory. I'm still rockin' a Samsung S9 so I don't have any problems!🤣
I could but then they are lower quality shots forever, for every use. For the little posting I do on here I will just have to reduce each pic.

I was scanning posts and read "had a good fast weekend......including three redheads" and I thought Whoa!!!!!
LOL!

Funny cause the two dishwater blondes who I had dated and both had dyed to red were crazier than any natural redhead I have ever met lol. One of the best "ya mad, bro" moments ever was bringing the younger, hotter one out to the bar and the older one who I had recently stopped dating was there and she immediately left in a huff, leaving mostly full drinks at her table.

Back