Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That stuff will put a saw to the test, sure is hard after it's been dead a while.
I've done a lot of testing in it, both saws and chains. We used to get nice long consistent sized wood.
5 years ago.

.404 Full Chisel Skip for the win,👍 in that big wood I was cutting, No replacement for displacement, Lol 😆

Reminds me of a jerk I worked around a while back. I finally looked at another CO worker standing beside him and said it's been years since I've knocked someone out but I've not forgotten how!
Probably wasn't exactly taking the high road, but the jerk calmed way down after that so...........
Sometimes you just need to do what you have to do. My jerk neighbor was giving me shat one day. I told him to go look in the mirror and said to him F U biatch. He kept it up until I told him to come over the stonewall. He turned and walked away.

Sometimes you just need to do what you have to do. My jerk neighbor was giving me shat one day. I told him to go look in the mirror and said to him F U biatch. He kept it up until I told him to come over the stonewall. He turned and walked away.
I'm fortunate on the neighbor situation. I have awesome ones all are. Neighbor had a big section of a maple to come down yesterday. I came from one direction with a saw and another came from the other side saw in hand. He didn't ask because he didn't have to! It's just what we do.

I like a good chocolate/coffee stout. I don't know if I'd like the peanut butter though. Is the peanut butter a strong flavor or more of a hint of peanut butter?
I'd probably try it.
First time trying it , not strong peanut butter , more chocolate, yea sometimes outta the box is a good thing,

I'm fortunate on the neighbor situation. I have awesome ones all are. Neighbor had a big section of a maple to come down yesterday. I came from one direction with a saw and another came from the other side saw in hand. He didn't ask because he didn't have to! It's just what we do.
That is awesome. We only have this one F A jerk in the neighborhood. Everyone else gets along just fine. We were at a neighborhood party last year. One woman neighbor thought it would be a great idea if all the neighbors shared their tools when others needed them. I almost spit up my drink when she said it. They have basically nothing for tools and equipment. My first thought was who is going to maintain and pay to keep all the tools and equipment in good running condition. I don't lend out my tractor/equipment or any saws to anyone. I will help anyone that needs help or an extra hand and have done that many times in my 46 years since I moved here. We have only one guy that has been in the neighborhood longer than us. He is a great neighbor.

I celebrated with a couple Leinenkugel Oktoberfests and a nice glass of Eagle Rare 10 year. Didn't know I was celebrating National Beer Drinking day but now I know.
Speaking of beer. Yuengling makes a seasonal Hershey's beer. That is pretty good and should be coming out anytime now. Their Black and Tan is also good.

That is awesome. We only have this one F A jerk in the neighborhood. Everyone else gets along just fine. We were at a neighborhood party last year. One woman neighbor thought it would be a great idea if all the neighbors shared their tools when others needed them. I almost spit up my drink when she said it. They have basically nothing for tools and equipment. My first thought was who is going to maintain and pay to keep all the tools and equipment in good running condition. I don't lend out my tractor/equipment or any saws to anyone. I will help anyone that needs help or an extra hand and have done that many times in my 46 years since I moved here. We have only one guy that has been in the neighborhood longer than us. He is a great neighbor.
I have a simple rule, if you can’t go to your bank and withdraw the money it takes to replace my stuff with new, you can’t borrow it

I have a simple rule, if you can’t go to your bank and withdraw the money it takes to replace my stuff with new, you can’t borrow it
tell it! Very few people I let use my tools/equipment. I'd rather go and help with my stuff then let them borrow it and bring it back broken and abused.

Latest posts

Back