Stihl 064 Rebuild and Restoration!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok the case and tank are one!
tagyzy7y.jpg
nuga5yba.jpg

Next comes the chain brake that wasn't part of the saw when I got it. Not sure if anyone noticed it was missing in the pics at the beginning of my thread! Once thats in and working right the rest I believe will go quick! Time for dinner!:D

Heck yeah Dan looks awesome. And the project I told you I had to walk away from this week is done and I had it in some wood tonight.

I believe I'm a converted hybrid fan.

Then the plastic!
ubupegug.jpg
2ybusepe.jpg
7egy3a9e.jpg

Still waiting on a couple little parts that will be here soon. The muffler back to go with my dual port cover will be here tomorrow as well as the carb grommet. Waiting for dawgs from Metals406 here on AS. Have the roller chain catcher that goes in the dawgs. After the muffler gets here ill get the bar and chain on and see if she fires up!

I did have a little problem that someone might be able to help me with. I had a little trouble getting all the holes to line up when putting the case and the handle together. Eventually I got all the screws in but it looked a little twisted. When I put the top cover and air cleaner cover on they dont line up. So something is a little twisted. Anyone have any solutions? Let me know.

Does yours have the little plate with the gasket that goes in between to carb and intake boot?

I did have a little problem that someone might be able to help me with. I had a little trouble getting all the holes to line up when putting the case and the handle together. Eventually I got all the screws in but it looked a little twisted. When I put the top cover and air cleaner cover on they dont line up. So something is a little twisted. Anyone have any solutions? Let me know.
You got pics of what isn't "straight"?

Latest posts

Back