The New MS880 AS Compared To An 088

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, with the Stihl parts pricing, you guys weren't joking about a price decrease. Pistons were anywhere from 25 to 50 something. Long blocks were around $150. Pro saw topends in the low 200's. HD2 air filter is $26, compared to $42 just a month or so ago.
This is FANTASTIC news!

They ain't gonna be done till maybe tomorrow nite Jerry. I'm doing 4 of the big bastards......

No hurry Randy, had Chinese fer lunch today, even the neighbors dog won't hang around me for some reason. Maybe need to works on my attitude and stand downwind from everybody for the rest of the day.

Now about that nap I was getting too.

Let me send you a quart of Blendzall to try.

I love the smell of Blendzall caster oils. Reminds me of my youth racing motocross.

Now the sad part. I bought a bottle a few years ago and have been known to put a little in my mower from time to time to experience the smell again. I just don't trust it in my saws.

Kind of a sad way to relive my youth. I suppose there are worse ways to remember the past.

What kind of compression you expecting to get out of these hogs? I'm thinkin this will be the only saw I actually use the decomp on :D

Back