Vintage chainsaws!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Vintage was built after a certain time, say 1980. Classic is what picture comes to mind when you think of older saws, a McCulloch 250 or 1-70 are good examples.
Antiques are interesting pieces of history, usable or not.

Vintage before 1980. Has to be vintage to be classic, though a couple saws, 026, 346, 440, 372 are modern classics. Antiques are just what Randy said, old, in saws before 1960 to throw out a date, and don't have to run or be classic to be what they are.

Don't shoot!, don't shoot! and I can agree totally. Wasn't around then, was born into the anti hippie culture. Just trying to get the ground rules in.

Wow there are some amazing collections out there. The funny part of the whole thing is that i own 15 saws and people think i am absolutley nuts. Some of you guys have hundreds........... You are nuts J/K

vintage chainsaws

I just bought a mcculloch 35 and I need a new plug wire for it does anybody know where I can get one

I consider vintage anything older than me LOL.

So Brian..............that means that any saw over 19 years old is 'vintage'???:D

I think most of these would be classified as vintage.
This is an old pic. There is now another 8'x8' shelf
added and more than 75 saws than whats shown.

Lee

Holy crap Lee! I've seen many pics and vids of 'portions' of your collection...................but hadn't seen that much muscle together in one place. Careful.................you'll get magnesium poisoning if you spend too much time in that shop. It's easy to spot. You will develop white fuzz all over your body and your paint will flake off. BTW-Get those bottom saws off the concrete! Shame on you Lee. I feel obligated to confiscate the 3100G's and place them in protective custody....:msp_blink:

Heading out that way, will be there on the 15th. Randy`s place should be easy to find with all the signs an all...LOL
Pioneerguy600

Hey Jerry,
Where in Ca are you gonna be on the 15th? I'd like to buy you a beer.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back