whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to call it a day after the neighbors started setting up in their backyard(next to the Oak we were working on)for the family thanksgiving dinner. The looks they were throwing us could of froze water. Not that I blame them.
The guys on the crew are all related and from South America. Good guys. They had their mother and father bring by lunch for us. They had wanted to meet me. I trained all of their sons over the years and they wanted to thank me(kind of embarrassing)
Moms had made homemade tortillas, rice and chicken, it was so good.
My Wifes father is really sick(cancer)so shes been at the hospital on and off the last several days, so things are kind of sober here at home. Poor man. I hope when my time comes, I'm 87 and the branch I am on snaps.

That it was! But 2 maples and a big ol dead birch met there fate! :msp_wink: Enjoy it while we can here! Beats snow!

Excellent working weather and I was in my groove. Working Apsley area. 4 jobs. Medium sized oak at the first, 5 tall red pines at the second. Rotten hollow crooked poplar at the third and the last job was an 80' white pine (just put on the ground). All had to be climbed. Luckily, we could get the truck and chipper real close to all of them.

Working tomorrow running my buddies crew. Unfortunately they are calling for rain.:msp_sad:
Bringing my rain gear, it was good while it lasted.

Excellent working weather and I was in my groove. Working Apsley area. 4 jobs. Medium sized oak at the first, 5 tall red pines at the second. Rotten hollow crooked poplar at the third and the last job was an 80' white pine (just put on the ground). All had to be climbed. Luckily, we could get the truck and chipper real close to all of them.

Working tomorrow running my buddies crew. Unfortunately they are calling for rain.:msp_sad:
Bringing my rain gear, it was good while it lasted.

They have been wrong here all week Chuck! Have fun though

Woodsman, it's way to easy with you i've seen your pics. I'm sure you are a very nice guy and I'll leave it at that.

Little buddy holden, you got one thing right, I am Very nice!

You would get more respect if you didnt blast people on here, try being nice for a change and add something to this forum, were all in this together trying to make a living doing hazardous work ;)

Little buddy holden, you got one thing right, I am Very nice!

You would get more respect if you didnt blast people on here, try being nice for a change and add something to this forum, were all in this together trying to make a living doing hazardous work ;)

One thing I will give you credit for, is that you're still here after all the abuse you've taken! Sometimes I actually think you might not be a total homo.. but then I remember where you live, and who I'm talking about. Lol. :laugh:

One thing I will give you credit for, is that you're still here after all the abuse you've taken! Sometimes I actually think you might not be a total homo.. but then I remember where you live, and who I'm talking about. Lol. :laugh:

LOL, i had you and a few others on ignor for a long time, so I never got the abuse your talking about....but some redeemed them selfs and was taken off..lol

LOL, i had you and a few others on ignor for a long time, so I never got the abuse your talking about....but some redeemed them selfs and was taken off..lol

See, that's where I lose you.. the only person I ever tried putting on ignore, was Lardfingers (briefly), and that was only for his well being, and my own personal sanity. I was gonna rip his eye sockets off (real world) if we kept going like we were. Lol. :laugh:

Sometimes I wish I could put myself on ignore. But then I realize you guys aren't nearly as funny. Just saying. :)

Oh god, is this lame holiday crap almost over with?? I can't wait for Monday!!

I think I tried to ignore Porky for a total of like two posts. Just the thought is humorous "I'll just hit the ignore button".. ya, that'll do it!! Lmao.

The chris farley of tree climbing, I think he's great. Cracks me up when people try and go dr. phil.Im suprised theres even a site for guys like us.

Back