whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's really pathetic is you faggy douches stalk me so bad that you can't even keep my name outta your mouths knowing that I hate you 2 #### wads !!!! I got toilet paper that I used , that you 2 #### smears can tinkle your nose with ! Actually flattering ! Thanks . And you can talk as many circles and type away but if I am not around you guys still keep me alive ! Now who's the joke ????? Me LOL hardly !

Last edited:
What's really pathetic is you faggy douches stalk me so bad that you can't even keep my name outta your mouths knowing that I hate you 2 #### wads !!!! I got toilet paper that I used , that you 2 shot smears can tinkle your nose with ! Actually flattering ! Thanks .

Lol, what's this, Tommy Boy?? Hehe.

Edit: cough, cough..

What did I do today?....Same thing I do everyday.....try and take over the world................and once again.....the world kicked my azz.

I think it's great that you never visit the site sober , then maybe you'll never understand how big of a joke you've become ! I mean my motto is don't let anyone here drag ya down , they might be puttin ya down from there moms basement !

Just sold another two days worth of work. Even in my hurting condition, I still got it. Lol. The week is shaping up nicely! Don't recall the phone ever being so lively this late in the year. Not complaining, though!

Off to look at another fresh call. Someone else called earlier and wanted to give me some cash from an insurance job. Its the strangest thing lately.. like an entire life of bad luck just finally let go. Its almost like the curse has suddenly lifted. I'm just gonna go with it. Kinda nice for a change. Lol.

Back