whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to get a list of everything that was in my climb bag that was stolen a while back. They took a nice craftsman tool kit that was around 300. I have 10000 insurance policy that covers tools and saws with a 200 deductable. There was around a 1000 in climbing gear. I have been waiting a while hoping it might show up. I hate breaking in new saddles.

I wouldn't mind backing over you with my rental Camry. Just saying. :)
Your gay ass vagina with wheels would fold around my iron physique , and anyway if I saw you I would tall ya to your face I never meant to piss you off and give ya a gigantic hug wrapped in butterfly kisses , you'd be so smitten that you'd forget all your angst with me ! Or maybe you'd pull a gun and shoot me in the eye LOL! Either way your gettin a hug from uncle buck !

Picks just a bit out of range. I do lots of ghetto picks, prolly cause I rent cranes and will only choke a pick once at the balance pont. Most of my picks rock and roll a bit and don't look super pretty. I respect the guys with the multiple spider legs that hover, but the majority of times looks excessive. I get cranes for a reason,to speed things up!

Little holden, you still using that "Radio Flyer" twig hauler, that you dont own...lol...when your ready to get in some real work you can start by wash and wax my chipper and chip truck, then will get you in some big trees for your first time...
oh, got some pitch on my gecko CF's, you can buff it out, but please leave your rainbow shirts at home little guy...lol

Picks just a bit out of range. I do lots of ghetto picks, prolly cause I rent cranes and will only choke a pick once at the balance pont. Most of my picks rock and roll a bit and don't look super pretty. I respect the guys with the multiple spider legs that hover, but the majority of times looks excessive. I get cranes for a reason,to speed things up!

yup that sums it up
we 99.99999% of the time only use one cable/sling no spider legs or nothing, except this one time we had every piece of hardware hooked to this one pick, it was a huge spread out less then horizontal thing over a backyard and was virtually sitting on top of a green house deck gazebo bbq and whatever else some yuppy would have in his back yard, so it couldnt move at all so we made sure of it :msp_wink:

You remind me of my buddy, he is always bangin the hottest chic, skiing the best lines and taking down the most massive tree.Thing is, whenever I see him he's with a fat chic, on the bunny slope after a day of pruning fruit trees. I ran a busy crew for six years still had time to post a pic once in awhile.

id say my girl is hot, I don't ski, and yea I take down some big trees but I also take down little ones but why talk about those? cause that's just a normal day in the life, right? if it makes you feel better for the last 2 weeks the biggest tree we took down was something like a 29" Norway maple that we put on the ground with 2 quick pics :rolleyes2:
I dont do pics my phone is not advanced enough to post pics online or email them and I'm sure as hell not bringing my 450 dollar camera with me everyday! unlike some I do not have the pleasure of knowing what we are doing the next day I am handed work orders in the morning and I go cut the damn trees down

I wasn't even going to mention the "big" tree we did today because it really wasn't spectacular but it was a 43" american elm and we killed that thing hour to brush it out and another hour to take the logs and get cleaned up and out

My wife was working from home today so she got the answer to her question of " What is it you do all day?"
Well, getting up late I started a fire and warmed up watched bad TV with my hands down my pants til I felt worthless enough to go get some more wood and getting something done. I ended up cleaning up a little but quickly lost interest. Around 3pm I broke out the Woman's Day Cookbook and looked up Salisbury Steak and made a margherita.I didn't really need the recipe, just wanted to make sure I got it right. I guess its really is kinda hot in here so I didn't put anymore wood on the fire.
Yesterday I was up a little spruce tree hacking it down when the plumber pulled in. The van was a rolling bulletin board, it said " the area's premier plumbler since 1989". I almost unclipped and jumped.
I was out on Monday up in Lancaster showing 2tree how to do his job, running my Dingo, my mouth and the chipper. We killed a crap load of innocent trees in the name of progress and I even made it home without wrecking my car into a horse and buggy.
Other than that have a happy ####ing Thanksgiving.

My wife was working from home today so she got the answer to her question of " What is it you do all day?"
Well, getting up late I started a fire and warmed up watched bad TV with my hands down my pants til I felt worthless enough to go get some more wood and getting something done. I ended up cleaning up a little but quickly lost interest. Around 3pm I broke out the Woman's Day Cookbook and looked up Salisbury Steak and made a margherita.I didn't really need the recipe, just wanted to make sure I got it right. I guess its really is kinda hot in here so I didn't put anymore wood on the fire.
Yesterday I was up a little spruce tree hacking it down when the plumber pulled in. The van was a rolling bulletin board, it said " the area's premier plumbler since 1989". I almost unclipped and jumped.
I was out on Monday up in Lancaster showing 2tree how to do his job, running my Dingo, my mouth and the chipper. We killed a crap load of innocent trees in the name of progress and I even made it home without wrecking my car into a horse and buggy.

That's awesome!:msp_biggrin:

Little holden, you still using that "Radio Flyer" twig hauler, that you dont own...lol...when your ready to get in some real work you can start by wash and wax my chipper and chip truck, then will get you in some big trees for your first time...
oh, got some pitch on my gecko CF's, you can buff it out, but please leave your rainbow shirts at home little guy...lol

Woodsman, it's way to easy with you i've seen your pics. I'm sure you are a very nice guy and I'll leave it at that.

Jealous,,, I am not a Cancer, I am Pisces,, funny guy!
Jeff :msp_wink:

Well you keep popping off like Mr ####ing Rogers with that "beautiful day" crap and I am wondering what is the matter with you. What is it? Senilty? Fresh Tang? Wait! yer not coming out are you?:msp_scared:

Gems like this make all those rambling posts of nonsense so worth it. That is some hilarious ****!

I bet you made money by spending money, right,,
Jeff :msp_wink:

Oh Yeah Jeffy you said it! I had it on the ground in 1.5 hours. Brought one of my best guys and used the one that hired me as the tag line/photographer! lol:msp_biggrin: Yeah it wasn't the biggest tree around, but was brittle! Rocked another job after that one and was a great day!

Last edited:
I just flushed a reminder of you. I gotta tell ya bud, your posts always portray you as; the most assinine individual that ever came from the east coast. I think you putting down your home just shows your immaturity, as we say here, your still pizzin green. You have said you moved from the east and then try to run it down, could it be that your inability to co-habituate has caused your deficiencies? Anyway Holden, I hope someday that wisdom finds you. Btw man if its lack of female companionship a fat girl is better than none, so get you one fast.

Sounds like someones out of work and watching way to much dr. phil. Don't you have a stump you could be grinding. Take care ole friend. Happy Thanksgiving!

Back